All shall go to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts - Zechariah 14

beameup

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations [Gentiles] which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to WORSHIP the King, the LORD [YHWH] of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to WORSHIP the King, the LORD
[YHWH] of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain (ie: famine). - Zechariah 14:16-17

In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar. Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts. - Zechariah 14:20-21

S-word

BANNED
Banned
All will worship the God-King in Jerusalem.

Concerning that war to end all wars; which is to be the salvation of the Nation of Israel in the great tribulation, when the Holy City will be surrounded by those nations who would attempt to drive God's chosen people into the sea.

(JOEL 3: 14.) "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision. The sun and moon shall be darkened and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and earth shall shake, but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

So shall ye know that I am your Lord God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy and strangers will never again conquer it. (This has not occurred as yet.)

(NUMBERS 24: 17-19.) "A King like a bright star, will arise in that Nation. Like a comet he will come from Israel. He will strike the leaders of Moab and beat down all the people of Seth. He will conquer his enemies in Edom and make their land his possession. While Israel continues victorious. The Nation of Israel will trample them down and wipe out the last survivors.

(ZECHARIAH 12: 10.) They shall look upon me, (The anointed one) and see the one they have pierced, (The man Jesus, through who the Lord revealed himself to the world) and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for an only child.

(ISAIAH 63: 1-6.) Bozrah in Edom? Who is this so splendidly dressed in red, marching along in power and strength?" It is the Lord powerful to save, coming to announce his victory. "Why is his clothing so red, like that of a man who tramples grapes to make wine?"

The Lord answers, "I have trampled the Nations like grapes and no one came to help me. I trampled them in my anger, and their blood has stained all my clothing. I decided that the time to save my people had come, it was time to punish their enemies. I was amazed when I looked and saw that there was no one to help me. But my anger made me strong, and I won the victory myself. In my anger I trampled whole Nations and shattered them. I poured out their life"s blood on the earth."

The African tectonic plate grinds against the Arabian plate in its Northern migration, and the fault line between the two, runs through the Red Sea and up the Jordan, right through the Mount of Olives"

(ZECHARIAH 14: 13-20.) Zechariah speaks of the day in which the Lord will save his people. Chapter 14: Behold, the day when the Lord will sit in Judgement is near, then Jerusalem will be looted, and the loot taken from you will be divided in your midst. 2 For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. "Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as he has fought in times past. At that time he will stand on the Mount of Olives to the east of Jerusalem. Then the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west by a large valley. Half of the mountain (On the African plate) will move northward, and half of it (On the Arabian plate) will move southward.

The Lord will throw those nations, who would attempt to drive his chosen people into the sea, into a state of confusion, and the weapons of destruction, with which they would destroy Israel, He will cause them to turn upon their own allies, and they will suffer a terrible disease, the soft tissue, such as their eyes and tongues will melt in their sockets, and their radiated flesh, "cooked to the bone," will slide from their bodies while they are still standing.

Then all the surviving Nations, will send their representatives each year to Jerusalem in the land of Israel, to worship, and pay tribute to CHRIST=The Anointed one, who raised Jesus from death and who will rule the whole world with a rod of iron and woe betide those who refuse to do so.

Acts 17: 31; For he (The anointed one) has fixed a day in which he shall judge the whole world with Justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that Man from death.

Then all the godless people of the world, and all those, in their mosques who prostrate themselves before the god of Ishmael and Esau, and those who, in their cathedrals of stone, Marble, and crystal, who sing and dance with their eyes and hands raised to the heavens in worship of a god they neither know or understand, will bow down and worship our chose King of the Bible.

daqq

Concerning that war to end all wars; which is to be the salvation of the Nation of Israel in the great tribulation, when the Holy City will be surrounded by those nations who would attempt to drive God's chosen people into the sea.

(JOEL 3: 14.) "Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision. The sun and moon shall be darkened and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and earth shall shake, but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

So shall ye know that I am your Lord God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy and strangers will never again conquer it. (This has not occurred as yet.)

(NUMBERS 24: 17-19.) "A King like a bright star, will arise in that Nation. Like a comet he will come from Israel. He will strike the leaders of Moab and beat down all the people of Seth. He will conquer his enemies in Edom and make their land his possession. While Israel continues victorious. The Nation of Israel will trample them down and wipe out the last survivors.

(ZECHARIAH 12: 10.) They shall look upon me, (The anointed one) and see the one they have pierced, (The man Jesus, through who the Lord revealed himself to the world) and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for an only child.

(ISAIAH 63: 1-6.) Bozrah in Edom? Who is this so splendidly dressed in red, marching along in power and strength?" It is the Lord powerful to save, coming to announce his victory. "Why is his clothing so red, like that of a man who tramples grapes to make wine?"

The Lord answers, "I have trampled the Nations like grapes and no one came to help me. I trampled them in my anger, and their blood has stained all my clothing. I decided that the time to save my people had come, it was time to punish their enemies. I was amazed when I looked and saw that there was no one to help me. But my anger made me strong, and I won the victory myself. In my anger I trampled whole Nations and shattered them. I poured out their life"s blood on the earth."

The African tectonic plate grinds against the Arabian plate in its Northern migration, and the fault line between the two, runs through the Red Sea and up the Jordan, right through the Mount of Olives"

(ZECHARIAH 14: 13-20.) Zechariah speaks of the day in which the Lord will save his people. Chapter 14: Behold, the day when the Lord will sit in Judgement is near, then Jerusalem will be looted, and the loot taken from you will be divided in your midst. 2 For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. "Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as he has fought in times past. At that time he will stand on the Mount of Olives to the east of Jerusalem. Then the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west by a large valley. Half of the mountain (On the African plate) will move northward, and half of it (On the Arabian plate) will move southward.

The Lord will throw those nations, who would attempt to drive his chosen people into the sea, into a state of confusion, and the weapons of destruction, with which they would destroy Israel, He will cause them to turn upon their own allies, and they will suffer a terrible disease, the soft tissue, such as their eyes and tongues will melt in their sockets, and their radiated flesh, "cooked to the bone," will slide from their bodies while they are still standing.

Then all the surviving Nations, will send their representatives each year to Jerusalem in the land of Israel, to worship, and pay tribute to CHRIST=The Anointed one, who raised Jesus from death and who will rule the whole world with a rod of iron and woe betide those who refuse to do so.

Acts 17: 31; For he (The anointed one) has fixed a day in which he shall judge the whole world with Justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that Man from death.

Then all the godless people of the world, and all those, in their mosques who prostrate themselves before the god of Ishmael and Esau, and those who, in their cathedrals of stone, Marble, and crystal, who sing and dance with their eyes and hands raised to the heavens in worship of a god they neither know or understand, will bow down and worship our chose King of the Bible.

The great battle at Golgotha has been ongoing for nearly two thousand years now; each in his or her own appointed times, times appointed of the Father, those willing to become sanctified, willing to take up their own post and follow Messiah. The warfare of Yerushalem is over because it speaks not of physical Jerusalem of below. It was over when Yohanan was called, when the Rhema of Elohim came to Yohanan in desert, and when Ruach Elohim descended in the form of a Dove at the immersion, and at Golgotha, the battle of evermore:

Isaiah 40:1-3
1 Comfort, console My people, says your Elohim.
2 Speak comfortably to Yerushalem, and announce to her that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she has received from the hand of YHWH double for all her sins.
3 Kol Kore bamidbar, (Voice of the Cryer in the desert), Prepare yourselves the way of YHWH; make a straight highway through the desert for our Elohim
[Mt 3:3, Mrk 1:3, Lk 3:4, John 1:23].

S-word

BANNED
Banned
The great battle at Golgotha has been ongoing for nearly two thousand years now; each in his or her own appointed times, times appointed of the Father, those willing to become sanctified, willing to take up their own post and follow Messiah. The warfare of Yerushalem is over because it speaks not of physical Jerusalem of below. It was over when Yohanan was called, when the Rhema of Elohim came to Yohanan in desert, and when Ruach Elohim descended in the form of a Dove at the immersion, and at Golgotha, the battle of evermore:

Isaiah 40:1-3
1 Comfort, console My people, says your Elohim.
2 Speak comfortably to Yerushalem, and announce to her that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she has received from the hand of YHWH double for all her sins.
3 Kol Kore bamidbar, (Voice of the Cryer in the desert), Prepare yourselves the way of YHWH; make a straight highway through the desert for our Elohim
[Mt 3:3, Mrk 1:3, Lk 3:4, John 1:23].

The words of Isaiah are prophetic and speak of the future.

Isaiah 40; 9-10; 9 Jerusalem, go up on a high mountain and proclaim the good news! Call out with a loud voice, Zion; announce the good news! Speak out and do not be afraid. Tell the towns of Judah that their God is coming! 10 The Sovereign LORD is coming to rule with power, bringing with him the people he has rescued.

This has not yet happened.

daqq

The words of Isaiah are prophetic and speak of the future.

Isaiah 40; 9-10; 9 Jerusalem, go up on a high mountain and proclaim the good news! Call out with a loud voice, Zion; announce the good news! Speak out and do not be afraid. Tell the towns of Judah that their God is coming! 10 The Sovereign LORD is coming to rule with power, bringing with him the people he has rescued.

This has not yet happened.

Not for you. :)

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Not for you. :)

If you believe that the greatest tribulation that this age of man has ever experienced, and if not for the intervention of the Lord, no flesh would survive, has already happened, then matey, are you in for a rude awakening.

daqq

If you believe that the greatest tribulation that this age of man has ever experienced, and if not for the intervention of the Lord, no flesh would survive, has already happened, then matey, are you in for a rude awakening.

It certainly was, matey. :)

beameup

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. - Matthew 24:21-22