Adultery and Incest

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i (Fourth) Ziv 24. It is Yom, Day. Omer 39.

There are complications with adultery and incest. Both of these are against God's Law. See the penalty for transgression in the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Tnkrbl123!

Shalom.

Today is Revi'i (Fourth) Ziv 24. It is Yom, Day. Omer 39.

There are complications with adultery and incest. Both of these are against God's Law. See the penalty for transgression in the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

yes and you admitted to being guilty of BOTH!! And you have NOT turned to or surrendered to Jesus and confessed to Him and and asked for forgiveness. As a jew you better get your sacrifices ready and even those will not save you because Jesus is the ONLY perfect sacrifice that is satisfying to God

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
yes and you admitted to being guilty of BOTH!! And you have NOT turned to or surrendered to Jesus and confessed to Him and and asked for forgiveness. As a jew you better get your sacrifices ready and even those will not save you because Jesus is the ONLY perfect sacrifice that is satisfying to God

I encourage you to actually study the sacrifices.

As for me, someone touched my hands at the hospital and I never had sex with my sister.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I encourage you to actually study the sacrifices.

As for me, someone touched my hands at the hospital and I never had sex with my sister.

How does one visit a Hospital WITHOUT having their hands touched? When you're at the Hospital, you're in good HANDS. Remember that.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There are plenty of FEMALE doctors, even in Israel.

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi (Fifth) Ziv 25. It is Yom. Omer 40.

I was to have a male doctor, a man. If I needed a doctor at all. No drugs, no medications, no medicine.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi (Fifth) Ziv 25. It is Yom. Omer 40.

I was to have a male doctor, a man. If I needed a doctor at all. No drugs, no medications, no medicine.

Shalom.

Jacob

I think you need to move to Israel and force them to obey the Law of Moses.
The U.S. already has the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I think you need to move to Israel and force them to obey the Law of Moses.
The U.S. already has the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Do you believe that we have God's Law?

Should Israel observe the Law of Moses or is there such a thing as New Covenant Law or the New Covenant which includes has or involves God's law?