Abortion and The Holocaust....Differences?

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still avoiding my question? I suppose if you wait long enough...it'll just go away! :rapture:

The rhetorical device was the answer. This was obvious.
Did you skid off the learning curve, quip? (Another rhetorical device)

I suppose if you ignore long enough...it'll just go away!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why not, it's sponging off her body...not the other way around?

Like a 9 month old baby that has to nurse or be fed a bottle because it can not fend for itself? Go to hell you godless demon possessed pig. You should be ashamed of yourself as your parents are. You should thank them they didn't think as you at the time you were born.

JPPT1974

True Nick but still pretty harsh to say isn't it? You may not agree with it but be a little more respectful.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
True Nick but still pretty harsh to say isn't it? You may not agree with it but be a little more respectful.

To be fair, quip is a drug-addled moron whose ideas are worthless; designed only to oppose anything that points toward heaven. Hell is where he is going.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
True Nick but still pretty harsh to say isn't it?

So maybe I should have called him what the Lord Jesus Christ would call him, a bastard child of his father the devil. Would that be nicer?

1 Timothy 5:20

20 Those who are sinning rebuke in the presence of all, that the rest also may fear.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
:darwinsm:
It would be beyond cool if you could respond like an adult. Immaturity does not contribute anything to effective and mature communication skills.

Your probably meant to say that you don't believe I am a "real" Christian.

bybee

Political correctness, that is "politeness" has gotten us into the mess we're in.
Now, one hardly dares open one's mouth for fear of reprisals.
Nick dares to speak his mind.
He is still free to do so.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, that's the implication you're attempting to sell...not me.

Seems like you've fully convinced yourself. :chuckle:

Think about it Tam. The fetus resides within the womb, totally reliant upon it's host's body for its survival (the mother BTW) and in the cases of an undesired pregnancy....exist as a trespass upon said mom's body.

Sure, you may not like the particular term...even though its quite accurate.
Trespassing is not an action that the child did to get into the womb of the mother. The child is not a trespasser.
The child is there because of the action of the parents, not because of the action of the child.
There is no trespassing going on by the child.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Think about it Tam. The fetus resides within the womb, totally reliant upon it's host's body for its survival (the mother BTW) and in the cases of an undesired pregnancy....exist as a trespass upon said mom's body.
When someone invites and literally pulls you by the hand into their home you are not trespassing in their home. You are there because they brought you there.

That's not trespassing.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Nope.

You're no sort of Christian.
I don't blame you for the push-back. We live in a time when those shopworn theological phases we have been spoon fed from a biblically illiterate men of the cloth are no longer compelling or persuasive these days.

The mature response would be to admit we have a difference of opinion, but your facile and judgmental condemnation tells me where you're at and how you were taught to handle disagreement in your family of origin.

I would hope you could be accountable for your defensiveness and fear in any future communication with me. But--like I said--I sure can't blame you for the uptightness traditional and fundamentalists feel in a time of interconnected globalism.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Why compare abortion to the Holocaust? That's kind of small potatoes, isn't it?

We should use the metaphor of the blood of those "others" flows so freely that it reaches the level of the horse's bridle for 200 miles!

That's from John of Patmos metaphorical bloodbath in Revelation. It beats anything the Nazis did hands down.

Now wouldn't you agree that when it comes to divine "ethnic cleansing" the revenge and murder fantasies go way beyond the worst ideas in Mr. Hitler's frontal lobe?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We live in a time when those shopworn theological phases we have been spoon fed from a biblically illiterate men of the cloth are no longer compelling or persuasive.

You've bought into them hook, line and sinker.

quip

BANNED
Banned
Trespassing is not an action that the child did to get into the womb of the mother. The child is not a trespasser.
The child is there because of the action of the parents, not because of the action of the child.
There is no trespassing going on by the child.

When someone invites and literally pulls you by the hand into their home you are not trespassing in their home. You are there because they brought you there.

That's not trespassing.

First, nature put the fetus where it now exists...no trespassing (verb) is applicable...though, as it exists - unwanted - it still may be considered a trespass upon her body.... using an alternate connotation of the word.

Speaking of such, if you two still want to deflect via minced terms I could gladly find another.

Second, you two have never heard of the concept of a visitor "overstaying their welcome"?

I don't think so. :rolleyes:

quip

BANNED
Banned
Like a 9 month old baby that has to nurse or be fed a bottle because it can not fend for itself? Go to hell you godless demon possessed pig. You should be ashamed of yourself as your parents are. You should thank them they didn't think as you at the time you were born.

No, you simp, 9 month old babies exist outside the womb. :idea: We're talking abortion here Nick...keep up...or keep it to yourself.