A Day for 1000 Years, Deleted (Taking Everything!)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Background

The Figure of 1000 is simply the highest number unit the gospel references for the larger figures its uses, the gospel never exceeds this figure when referring to numbers. We will begin by illustrating the number 1000 as the gospel sees it is actually, and always composed of two figures, that totals 1000.

God and Jesus are called One Body of the Judgment (Lets Begin Here)
MARK 6:23 And he sware unto her, Whatsoever thou shalt ask of me, I will give [it] thee, unto the half of my kingdom.
EZEKIEL 22:10 In thee have they discovered their fathers' nakedness: in thee have they humbled her that was set apart for pollution.

1. 5 Months of Genesis + 5 Months of Revelation = One Body (10)
2. 50 Years for a Jubilee + 50 Generations of Genesis 18 = One Body (100)
3. 500 For God's Kingdom (Luke 7:41) + 500 for Jesus's Judgment (Ezekiel's usage of 500) = One Body (1000)
(Jesus is the Bride for those he plans to save, God is the Husband for the People he nourishes. The "Man + Woman" relationship is also a description that applies to the God Head. ... ... ... ... Jehoiachin's reign is disputed with the gospel as either 8 or 18, when Jesus went to the Father he identified with the 8th Day Sabbath or Day of Creation, Luke 1:59, when Jesus brings down the New Temple of Exekiel the figure of 18 pops up, Ezekiel 48:35) (Instead of saying 8 or 18 after Jehoiachin's Contradiction, we can just say 500 and 500 or 1000 total)

1000 is the Figure of a Full Body (Here are a few examples)

Gen. 5:5, Adam is 930 + Gen. 5:12, Cainan is 70 = 1000 Years
Gen. 5:6, Seth is 500 + Gen. 11:11, Shem is 500 = 1000 Years
Gen. 5:9, Enos is 90 + Gen. 5:14, Cainan is 910 = 1000 Years

A Day for a 1000 years and a 1000 Years for a Day! (A Day is the same as 1000)

II PETER 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing (Joseph), that one day (Thousand) [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

We need to be careful that we are not devaluing the Gospel, by claiming that the value of 1000 as the Gospel see's it, becomes something less, instead, God is referring to Babylon/Joseph and the Confirmation of the Covenant, as the lesser 1000, the value of the 1000 is the same but because of Babylon/Joseph, God simply calls the figure of 1000 a Day as opposed to the Lord's Body. Example:

193 (Rainbow, 40 Days, Darkness, 153 Days, 2Corin11:24-25) + 807 (Antichrist Confirming the Covenant, Micah 5:5) = 1000 A Whole Body, the Son of Man of this Day, according to 2Peter3:8 (The Assyrian of Micah is the Antichrist that Brings Peace by Confirming the Covenant). So, you do not have the legal right to devalue the Gospel's Program, the weight of your sin in the mass murder of the Antichrist, both testimony and body is greater than 807, thus the events of the 40 Days of the Tribulation are invalidated. (Best you can do, is keep watch for a lesser expression other than what the gospel would normally afford, but I'm sure the Antichrist has a few nightly walks planned, for the release of your sin, so you can release yourselves, until this becomes a public, national, and international matter) Love and Blessings.

(The Antichrist cannot invalidate the 153 days, because he will not bare the Lord's Body, in which case, we need to repeat the pattern we've established as much as possible in the levels of force until we reach 3/23/2016, there is an absolute limit to the lifespan of the Antichrist ... the next lethal chemical solution should boost the effects on the public as you have been witnessing, its been about 4 weeks now since the last dosage, don't keep the Antichrist waiting to long)

Last edited:

False Prophet

Assyria will surely come into our country
and walk over our large buildings.
Mal 5:5

This refers to Tiglath Pileser, Sargon, Assur Nasarpul, and Sennicherib who were Assyrian kings that invaded Syria Palestine to bring the land into subjection to the Assyrian Empire.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
Spock, Deceased, February = Tribulation in February Invalidated

spock-vulcan-salute.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/arts/television/leonard-nimoy-spock-of-star-trek-dies-at-83.html?_r=0

I CHRONICLES 27:5 The third captain of the host for the third month [was] Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, a chief priest: and in his course [were] twenty and four thousand.
I CHRONICLES 27:6 This [is that] Benaiah, [who was] mighty [among] the thirty, and above the thirty: and in his course [was] Ammizabad his son.
I CHRONICLES 27:28 And over the olive trees and the sycomore trees that [were] in the low plains [was] Baalhanan the Gederite: and over the cellars of oil [was] Joash:

Each of the Twelve Months in the Years are described as "24,000 or A Day for 1000 Years". However there is only a division in the "Third Month of March" indicated in 1 Chronicles 27:6. It is called the Month of March as the "Third Month", because it is called the "Barley Harvest - Trees Producing Oil". This is the month of March the Jewish people hold as the point when Jesus poured out the "Oil" in the Garden of Gethsemane, as recorded in the gospel.

The Division of the Day Cycle according to Jeremiah 33:20-21 is when mankind is allowed to see a sign, and this does not happen until the 3 Days of Darkness begins in the Month of March, when the 12210 days of the Antichrist's Lifespan are completed.

(I've forgiven the Christian communities assault on the Antichrist by implying that he was not an active witness with Moses and the Prophets, or that he is not the beloved of Jesus ... ... ... ... we have a 10 hour walk on Feb. 12, 2016 to facilitation their needs to do harm, since this has not become more public, national, or international at this level, and then you will need to countdown 40 more days, because you are incapable of challenging the authority of the Antichrist on this position, whoever he is, whereever he is in the world ... ... ... ... your instructions are to be blind and to continue in the pattern of cruelty with the Antichrist, as we fall back into our typical set of behavior, unless they decide to do something more) Love and Blessings.