70 progressives evade the 1st Amendment for Islam

Interplanner

Only late on Saturday did I hear the report that about 70 Democrat representatives sponsor a bill that provides special penalties for 'offending' Islam.

So the truth is out: progressives want to get rid of 1st (and 2nd?) Amendment rights for the sake of Islam...like Islam! I've never had any question that Islam can exist with them in place, but now, finally, there is no question that the Democrats are part of shari'a. What Horowitz wrote 10 years ago in UNHOLY ALLIANCE is now here.

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=horowitz+unholy+alliance&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002

Scorch your reps fax machine, or live under sharia.

Zeke

Only late on Saturday did I hear the report that about 70 Democrat representatives sponsor a bill that provides special penalties for 'offending' Islam.

So the truth is out: progressives want to get rid of 1st (and 2nd?) Amendment rights for the sake of Islam...like Islam! I've never had any question that Islam can exist with them in place, but now, finally, there is no question that the Democrats are part of shari'a. What Horowitz wrote 10 years ago in UNHOLY ALLIANCE is now here.

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=horowitz+unholy+alliance&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002

Scorch your reps fax machine, or live under sharia.

This is just part of the programming to incite a emotional response from a distraction, to hide the reality that the mental take over is already complete.

The danger isn't from outside, the real danger is the ability to control what the public thinks, and how they can be made to react through emotional switches that can be turned on or off by some event or official speech, The German people being a type and model for these delusional forces that are able to control the mind.

Remember when the Beatles came over to this country and the effect they had on the swarms of young girls who fainted and cried etc.....Its done on various levels through out the system that is global now.

100 years ago people wouldn't have put up with the unlawful dictators that run this nation, JFK was the last leader who exposed the cabal that would take place, Any leaders who belong to secret societies are traitors to humanity, Skull and Bones, Masonic Orders, Money men, Global think tanks ETC...who meet in secret are an abomination to a free people.

You no longer have leaders only controllers who have programmed the population into slavery to them, and mentally trained to attack anything that exposes their handlers, the hypnotized public can watch staged events and be made to think they are real while controllers laugh at you.