April 8, 2024 - Second Coming

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:think: Sooo...This makes the 8,563rd "Second" Coming to date. :plain:

OMEGA

Peace Treaty Sept 23, 2017 minus 3.5 years = MARCH 2014 AD.

......:rapture:.............:rapture:.............:rapture:.............:rapture:.......

......:rapture:.............:rapture:.............:rapture:.............:rapture:.......

Mt 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Mt 24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Lu 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
Lu 17:35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Lu 17:36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Bonus points for being pre-trib...

Minus points for breaking the principle of Acts 1:7.

I will give you a $million and eat my hat if you are right. There is zero possibility that you are (an endless line of speculative false prophets).

Humor us...what is the basis for your nonsensical calculations?

Even JWs are starting to realize how stupid the Dating Game is.

OMEGA

Godluvyaz, I thought that you knew your bible.

Acts 1:7 And He said to them,

“It is not for you-

---Who is the YOU. It is the apostles -----not us Future Chrstians.

Watch and See the signs of News Reports on TV Jesus said,

Lu 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always,

that ye may be accounted worthy

to escape all these things that shall come to pass,

and to stand before the Son of man.

Mr 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Mt 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things,

know that it is near, even at the doors.

---------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1bBuEi_Dqg

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Bonus points for being pre-trib...

Minus points for breaking the principle of Acts 1:7.

I will give you a $million and eat my hat if you are right. There is zero possibility that you are (an endless line of speculative false prophets).

Humor us...what is the basis for your nonsensical calculations?

Even JWs are starting to realize how stupid the Dating Game is.

And not giving a date is less stupid? If anything I prefer Omega's way, at least it's falsifiable. (Shame we have to wait so long).

godrulz

Hall of Fame
And not giving a date is less stupid? If anything I prefer Omega's way, at least it's falsifiable. (Shame we have to wait so long).

Not giving a date is wise and reasonable. Making up dates that will not come to pass is dumb.

Not believing in the Living God (if you are atheist) takes the cake. You have no hope. At least we have hope based on facts.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Not giving a date is wise and reasonable. Making up dates that will not come to pass is dumb.

Not believing in the Living God (if you are atheist) takes the cake. You have no hope. At least we have hope based on facts.

I like cake, I have hope in cake, at least I can touch it.

Hold on, I'm having a revelation!

Yup, that's it... I'm going to have cake today.