19 Random Reasons Why I'm NOT a Mormon - Jan 9, 2024

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
19 Random Reasons Why I'm NOT a Mormon

It's telethon month! We are at $5,098 of our $25,000 goal! We're looking to fund a full-fledged media team for 2024. You may have noticed we didn't have a single telethon last year, because of supporters like you who have given us stability. But now, we're looking to go bigger and better. With your help, we'll be able to equip thousands of Christians, strengthen the faith, and bring the gospel to the lost.

Not only will we be putting out more content, but this will also allow us to promote the entire Bob Enyart Library of content. Just like how C.S. Lewis' ministry was magnified 1,000-fold after his death, we believe Bob's ministry will be too. To make this dream a reality, head over to our store and make a donation, purchase a product or sign up for a monthly subscription. (All monthly charges are multiplied by 10, then applied towards our telethon goal).

19 Random Reasons List:

1. Joseph's many wives and sexual sin πŸ‘‰ Click here.
  2. Brigham (Liked 'Em) Young πŸ‘‰Click here.
  3. Failed civil war prophecy πŸ‘‰ Click here.
  4. No Evidence πŸ‘‰ Talk to them
  5. DNA Evidence πŸ‘‰Click here.
  6. Mormons discuss Hill Cumorah πŸ‘‰Click here.
  7. Jericho's Walls prove the Bible πŸ‘‰Click here.
  8. Failed David W. Patten prophecy πŸ‘‰Click here.
  9. The Book of Abraham πŸ‘‰ Click here.
  10. Pagan worship used for the book of Abraham πŸ‘‰ Click here.
  11. Early Christians Corroborated about the Resurrection πŸ‘‰ Click here.
  12. Mormonism contradicts the Bible πŸ‘‰ Read all of Paul's epistles
  13. Mormons say "trust your heart" πŸ‘‰ Talk to any Mormon missionary
  14. Awful translations πŸ‘‰Click here.
  15. Mormons don't use the translation they believe was inspired by God πŸ‘‰Click here.
  16. I was wrong about how much money the Mormon church has. It's way more πŸ‘‰Click here.
  17. LDS discredit the Bible πŸ‘‰Click here.
  18. Astronomical Evidence for the Bible: The Pleiades is Bound πŸ‘‰ Click here. The belt of Orion is loose πŸ‘‰ Click here.
  19. Cowdery left the faith πŸ‘‰ Click here. Christ's followers didn't πŸ‘‰Click here.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This will make you laugh. When I was small I had a mormon family living next door. One of the girls really was not toilet trained. She would squat on the sidewalk or in the yard and fill her pants. The word 'mormon' had become inextricablly linked in my mind with dirty diapers.