12210th Territory Dispute Resolution

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(Preface in Parenthesis: 1290 of Daniel 12 or 12210 Days of the Antichrist Lifespan matching the Mayan Calendar, Rev. 11:3/Luke 3:23:

1. 42 Months and 30 years = 70 (12210 Days of Antichrist Lifespan)
2. 42 Days and 3 Days of Darkness = 70 (42 Days of the 195 Days of Revelation)

God divides his reaction by the division of 70, this is explained in Isiah 23:15-17, after the Second Seventy (42 Days and 3 Days of Darkness), God allows the harlot, Antichrist to reign for 150 days matching Rev. 9:5, when Genetic Dan's euthanasia is completed globally, Ezra 8:1-3 for the 150 days of Star Wormwood. The Conflict involves God's decision to give the Antichrist a resurrected body for all 195 Days, stated in 2 Kings 13:16-19 (65x3=195), in which case, if God gives the Antichrist a Resurrected body for 195 days (or for any period before the 150 days of Star Wormwood) Repentance of Aaron by Blood Sacrifice is Invalidated, that is because the "NUMBER OF A MAN WILL EQUAL THE NUMBER OF A BEAST" = 195 Days Resurrected body or 159,000 x 4 Separatist Inheritors* of the Gospel's Program = 636,000 the MARK OF THE BEAST (or God's willingness to give Joseph the Blessing to complete the law ... ... ... ... once Aaron's Separatist Inheritance* is invalidated, God will filter through the migrating population of the USA after the "Events of Revelation", choosing from that pool the Separatist Inheritors*, rather than not enforcing the limitation stated in Hebrews 4:7, where God declares he enforces the limitation of Separatist Inheritors* coming from the "Heart of Judah/Home of the Jews/USA" population for the "Events of Revelation", Lam. 2:18).

God doesn't give the Antichrist a resurrected body immediately on 3/23/2016, on his 12210th Day of Life, then God will reprove the "Heart of Judah" by scrutinizing the 12210th Prophecy of the President, and the 12210th Prophecy of the Popes
(God pokes a hole with Star Wormwood relative to the Fish of the Pleiades, announcing his resolution of the "Heart of Judah/Zoan/USA", Isiah 19:10-11)

12210th Prophecy of the President
amhis_civilwar.gif

1. Alan C. Martin http://www.futurerevealed.com/christian/modern/1971-presidents.htm
2. Gettysburg Address http://www.abrahamlincolnonline.org/lincoln/speeches/gettysburg.htm

1971_S1.jpg

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal. ........................ But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground.

Abraham Lincoln
November 19, 1863

They represent presidential administrations, starting with Truman in 1953, and extending into the future for two more presidents (beyond Clinton). .........................6th star falls to the earth: Understood to mean the fall of a ruler (or president). I do not believe this to be actual stars or a comet or any other such object.

C. Alan Martin, 1971

48 Contiguous United States, are divided by the original 13 Colonies, relatively speaking, this is following the Appalachian Mountains. A New President and a New Vice President must be officially placed in office before the "2 Days Rainbow" of the 195 Days of Revelation are Completed. In absence of that transition, the Antichrist will be limited to migrating encampments no further than the Appalachian Mountains during the 150 days of his reign.

12210th Prophecy of the Pope
Pope%20Gregory%20XI_zpslzycvfki.jpg

1. Pope Gregory XI "War of the Eighth Day Sabbath, Events of Revelation" http://www.britannica.com/event/War-of-the-Eight-Saints
2. Prophecy of the Popes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

112th - Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End.

War of the Eight Saints, Pope Gregory XI (1375–78), conflict between Pope Gregory XI and an Italian coalition headed by Florence, which resulted in the return of the papacy from Avignon to Rome. In 1375, provoked by the aggressiveness of the Pope’s legates in Italy, Florence incited a widespread revolt in the Papal States. The Pope retaliated by excommunicating the Florentines (March 1376), but their war council, the Otto di Guerra (popularly known as the Eight Saints), continued to defy him. In 1377 Gregory sent an army under Cardinal Robert of Geneva to ravage the areas in revolt, while he himself returned to Italy to secure his possession of Rome. Thus ended the papacy’s 70-year stay in France.

Catholic Clergy will no longer constitute a part of Aaron's Separatist Inheritance*, if you do not remove Pope Francis and replace him with a newly elected Pope before the end of the "2 Days Rainbow". The description from Pope Gregory XI, appears to echo the Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle in March, however, I do not want the death penalty exercised in either of the transitions we describe.
When the Antichrist is given a Resurrected Body before the 150 Days of Revelation, you can view these commandments from the gospel and the prophets as invalidated, assuming enough force will be used between now and the near future
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ... This discussion represents only a small reduction in the ability of human life to receive "Joseph the Blessing" and thus the New Universe. When God limits each Separatist Inheritor to 195,000 that represents a maximum the gospel affords, so it has already taken a considerable level of suffering and pain, inces*, rap* and murde* from the ethnics, the public at large, and the authorities. This is your challenge to use enough force against the Antichrist to help God make the decision or to kill the Antichrist to help God make the decision. So I am very optimistic and very confidence we will see what's necessary to be done on 3/23/2016 and moving forwards. Love and Blessings (10 hour walk on 3/23/2016, beyond these facts, I advise the police departments to turn a blind eye, I talked about an increased measure of ethnic bodies for "Suicide by Antichrist", so this decision will not be immediately made by God over just a tiny bit more of suffering and pain. If you wait just a little bit, you will have enough bodies and evidence, to decide what you need to do on your end ... I am currently recovering from electrical treatments, implants, either in the body or in other places such as bed mattresses and chemicals such as heroin or cocaine the ethnic people have been using on me, you can use that method also, if you do want to challenge God's decision directly ... I will not go out of my way to establish what has been done these many years to me when I am in power, but I will perhaps simplify the position, moving forwards).

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
I don't get it Flaming Double G -

42 Months and 30 Years, the difference between the genealogy of Matthew and Luke is one territory dispute answered in heaven (with a sign of some degree)

12210 Days and then 42 Days ending with the 3 Days Darkness, is given as a difference between Aaron and Judah in 1 Chronicles, represents another territory dispute (12 Months for 12210 and 24 Thousand for 42 Days), and is answered in the earth according to 1 Chronicles 27:16 (Eliezer is Aaron, and Zichri is Judah or Zion).
The Antichrist has both titles, "Head of the Priesthood", and "Head of the Tribes", he has the legal right to take a greater portion of human life for the disobedience of the nations in proclaiming the gospel, at each level of the program. That being said, this discussion should not be viewed negatively. There is a monument created in washington that resembles Stone Henge, the "Georgia Guidestones", and written on those stones is the exclamation, that God somehow has the responsibility to convict the USA's population of sin, and cut down the population's ability to come into the New Universe. This is exactly what this discussion is about, the actionability and legality of God's walk of Faith leading to the final moments before the Antichrist's reign of 150 days.

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
The First Example of a 12210th Territory Dispute? Shane Montgomery

(Background: Prior to what happen to Shane Montgomery, I spend several months mailing dozens of letters to the Department of Homeland Security, the Catholic Church and several USA Embassies. We've had several intelligent discussions about how the gospel's tribal arguments were designed to collapse into a set of pertinent information about the Separatist Inheritors* and about the divisions of the Genetic Lines of the people. At the beginning of our communications, I've explained very cleared by drawing a "W" symbol surrounding the transforming Universe and the Aliens. At the very end of the discussion, I've indirectly explained the conclusion that there was no "Women or Money" the "W" of taboo, but with the Antichrist there was only the solicitation of great suffering and torments, by the people, by the church and by the state. So they were to simply remain "deaf and dumb", until their lives came to a close, however instead of having that done, they choose to attacked based on that level of truth, so God revealed the conclusion, and acted this out with one Shane Montgomery)

Shane Montgomery's Last Know Location of Kildare's Pub
2541.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmxEWRt1iyc (Video)

I CHRONICLES 9:19 And Shallum the son of Kore, the son of Ebiasaph, the son of Korah, and his brethren, of the house of his father, the Korahites, [were] over the work of the service, keepers of the gates of the tabernacle: and their fathers, [being] over the host of the LORD, [were] keepers of the entry.
I CHRONICLES 9:20 And Phinehas the son of Eleazar was the ruler over them in time past, [and] the LORD [was] with him.
I CHRONICLES 9:21 [And] Zechariah the son of Meshelemiah [was] porter of the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.
I CHRONICLES 9:22 All these [which were] chosen to be porters in the gates [were] two hundred and twelve. These were reckoned by their genealogy in their villages, whom David and Samuel the seer did ordain in their set office.
I CHRONICLES 9:23 So they and their children [had] the oversight of the gates of the house of the LORD, [namely], the house of the tabernacle, by wards.
I CHRONICLES 9:24 In four quarters were the porters, toward the east, west, north, and south.
I CHRONICLES 9:25 And their brethren, [which were] in their villages, [were] to come after seven days from time to time with them.

We have a series of several odd phrases linked together, the contradiction of David praising Samuel as the "Seer" or as the "Sign of Antipas/Divorce" that was revealed to Saul, surrounding the figure of "2012" or the 12210th Day of the Antichrist's Lifespan:

1. Shallum the Son of Kore and Elias = Gainsaying of Core, Jude 1:11-12
2. Phinehas the Son of Eleazer (Aaron) = Antipas the Faithful Martyr, Rev. 2:13
3. Zechariah the Son of Meshelemiah = Zechariah the High Priest after the Order of Melchisedek told to be silent, Luke 1:20-22
4. David and Samuel the Seer = Samuel is shown as a picture of "Joseph the Blessing", 1 Samuel 28:9-12
5. Four Quarters of the Compas = Reference to the Equinoxes = Barley Harvest that shows Isreal that "Aaron/Gibeonites died on a Mountain", 2 Samuel 21:9
6. Seven Days form Time to Time = Figure of 70 from from 42 months and 30 years or 12210 days, then the Figure of 70 from 42 days and 3 Days of Darkness.
The illustration from Alan C. Martin in our opening, shows us the the relative location of Kildares Restaurant, and the Location where Shane Montgomery went missing and finally the location where the body of Shane Montgomery was discovered.

(I've personally contacted the phone number of the Grand Father of Shane Montgomery that was left on the missing person's advertisement, and requested at least 20 mins to explain my position and what had been done, and that I was seeking an apology from the media and the authorities, even if it was a small acknowledge only of my authority, the conversation lasted less than half of that allotted time, so God was not pleased at all. I've also contacted the local Manayunk police department there, letters by mail, and unfortunately Shane Montgomery was not returned in good condition as I initially promised as a result of what had been done to me additionally, in extending the offense of assault on my testimony ... ... ... ... Approaching the 12210th Day of the Antichrist's Lifespan, I told you very clearly, Both Aaron and Judah will make a sacrifice to the Lord for your sin of continuing your grievous assault on my testimony and walk of faith ... ... ... ... therefore I am speaking to the christian community alone, when I say that you need to keep watch for some expression of a "Sign", but not necessarily the activation of the Ninth Planet. All I've asked God to do, was to continue his conclusion that involved Shane Montgomery, because I do not believe that conclusion is finished and that will remain as a reminder of the judgment you will experience at the end of the 42 Days that begins on 3/23/2016) Love and Blessings.

Last edited:

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
(5 days until we reach 3/23/2016 or the end thereof. So I just want to take the time to thank the scientific, and christian communities for their unilateral support, in continuing in the trend of revealing, that begins, however small or insignificant, God chooses to reach out to reveal this truth, that the human race is coming to a close. I believe you need go a level beyond the horse play, the nations are performing, and present a theme of a "viable future" as this period comes to a close, and you should just put that on the table, for the people to see, maybe go a step further and make a few blueprints ... ... ... ... just a tiny bit more about the sacrifice the USA will make, for continuing to challenge God's interest, this being said, I believe the future will be better as a result of this change, there is no turning back)

Territory Dispute of "Events of Revelation" in the "Heart of Judah" USA("Sodom and Gomorrah" in Genesis, transition to "Sodom and Egypt" in Revelation)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRgu1ZJ0EO4 (Video)

GENESIS 10:19 And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.
GENESIS 10:25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one [was] Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name [was] Joktan.

Canaan is described as going from Egypt(Giza/Gaza) to Babylon (Sodom and Gomorrah), now when God gave the commandment to remove the Jewish People out of Egypt, God also redefined the "Land of Canaan's Territory" by the Limitation of the Jordan River, beyond the Jordan River became known as "Babylon".

GENESIS 13:10 And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it [was] well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, [even] as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.
GENESIS 13:11 Then Lot chose him all the plain of Jordan; and Lot journeyed east: and they separated themselves the one from the other.

USA (Heart of Judah or Zoar for the Home of the Jewish People), is described as the "Garden of the Lord", now God issues the commandment for the people to leave the USA and go to Star Wormwood, so the Land is no longer just Babylon or just "Sodom and Gomorrah", it becomes "Sodom and Egypt" because God takes the East Coast for Star Wormwood (Lot Journeyed East), and divides the USA. ("Sodom and Gomorrah" represented a division of Canaan in the Old Testament for Star Wormwood, "Sodom and Egypt" represents a division of the USA in the New Testament/Revelation)

DEUTERONOMY 2:36 From Aroer, which [is] by the brink of the river of Arnon, and [from] the city that [is] by the river, even unto Gilead, there was not one city too strong for us: the LORD our God delivered all unto us:
DEUTERONOMY 2:37 Only unto the land of the children of Ammon thou camest not, [nor] unto any place of the river Jabbok, nor unto the cities in the mountains, nor unto whatsoever the LORD our God forbad us.

appalachian_trail.jpg

God is talking about the judgment of Aaron/Gilead, and this judgment of Revelation for the USA is not marked by the River Jordan/Jabbok, its marked by the Mountain Range that separates the East Coast from the rest of the USA. The Appalacian Mountains, to give you an ideal of what portion of human life will be allowed to live when the 5 Months of Star Wormwood begins. (The 12210th Day of Antichrist Lifespan, is a point of division for the "Heart of Judah", that is satisfied after the "2 Days Rainbow" of the 195 Days of the Events of Revelation, as we've discussed)

Nostradamus Epistle to Henry 2nd Excerpt (Territory Dispute Resolution)

And this third one will cause a great inundation of human blood, and for a long time Lent will not include March. ... ... ... ... The third people will extend their forces towards the circuit of the East of Europe where, in the Pannonias, they will be overwhelmed and slaughtered.

Month of March, reveals Antipas/Antiparticle/Pannonias/Philadelphia, reveals the Third Time Star Wormwood impacts earth, and reveals the Slaughter of the USA with the exception of the East Coast. (This is the result of contending with the Gospel's program, that views the USA as the center of attention for the souls that otherwise would and should be coming there for these 195 days, on three grounds, with the 12210th Prophecies ... relax worry about yourselves, and let them pass away peacefully, its very quick, instantaneous, and there's no discomfort or pain at all) Love and Blessings. (weather or not this statement I will make here and now, contributes to your willingness to kill the Antichrist, I don't care, I will be where I am, waiting to see what is done and whats necessary, but there needs to be about this much more of the gospel going out, and so much more sin before God gives me a resurrected body to declare his limitation of the Separatist Inheritors* to 636,000 and this is a higher level than this discussion, but first we must touch on this truth before we can go to the next level of what necessary to be done) (once I am given great power and authority in a few days, I may show the video of my final moments and what you've done to me, only to declare that I did not infact experience any pain, and I will show the exact moment I was taken out of this body, I believe once I remove that pleasure in causing suffering and pain then there is no further need for any contact until the 150 days begins, otherwise any contact will only turn your cruelty to yourselves and for no other purpose based on your sin, and that suffering and pain that you have enjoyed needs to be the only promise that billions of people are able to acknowledge, so very excited but, as you can understand the next level is a sin you must commit, in the final level of "Suicide by Antichrist") .

Last edited: