“His blood shall be upon us and upon our children!” - Matthew 27:25

beameup

Pilate *said to them, “Then what shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” They all *said, “Crucify Him!” And Pilate said, “Why, what evil has He [Jesus] done?” But they kept shouting all the more, saying, “Crucify Him!
When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but rather that a riot was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd, saying, “I am innocent of this Man’s blood; see to that yourselves.” And all the people said, His blood shall be on us and on our children!
- Matthew 27:22-25

glorydaz

Pilate *said to them, “Then what shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” They all *said, “Crucify Him!” And Pilate said, “Why, what evil has He [Jesus] done?” But they kept shouting all the more, saying, “Crucify Him!
When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but rather that a riot was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd, saying, “I am innocent of this Man’s blood; see to that yourselves.” And all the people said, His blood shall be on us and on our children!
- Matthew 27:22-25

Quite the gang of rabble rousers, weren't they?

Yet, the Jews have been persecuted since then.
God's chosen people.

chair

Anti-Jewish bigotry is deeply rooted in Christianity."the Jews have been persecuted since then"- largely by Christians.

beameup

Anti-Jewish bigotry is deeply rooted in Christianity."the Jews have been persecuted since then"- largely by Christians.

The Jewish followers of the Nazarene were persecuted by "the Jews" and many were stoned to death after the Romans reinstated the "death penalty" to "the Jews" (ie: the Religious leadership).
I dare say that if the Sanhedrin granted Mosaic "death penalty" rights again, that many Jewish believers living in Israel today, would be stoned to death.

chair

The Jewish followers of the Nazarene were persecuted by "the Jews" and many were stoned to death after the Romans reinstated the "death penalty" to "the Jews" (ie: the Religious leadership).
I dare say that if the Sanhedrin granted Mosaic "death penalty" rights again, that many Jewish believers living in Israel today, would be stoned to death.

bigotry lives on. Israel is the only country in the Middle East that is safe for Christians. "If the Sandhedrin..." - that is pure speculation on your part.

beameup

bigotry lives on. Israel is the only country in the Middle East that is safe for Christians. "If the Sandhedrin..." - that is pure speculation on your part.

Israeli believers in Yeshua must "keep it secret" in order to avoid persecution and discrimination.
Israel will indeed return to Mosaic Law and rebuild the Temple at some point in the future.
It will coincide with the widespread belief in the coming of Messiah.

beameup

You mean like this "top secret installation"?

The fact remains that Christians are persecuted everywhere in the Middle East- except in Israel.

There are over 350 Messianic Congregations in Israel. There you will find Israeli believers in Yeshua Messiah. There are not "clandestine"; however, they do not indulge in "missionary" activities. As individuals, they don't proclaim their beliefs to "non believers" because there will be "repercussions".