Recent content by Ps82

  1. P

    How To Get To Heaven When You Die

    My two cents. I think one gets to the kingdom before one dies ... at least these days. Why? Jesus said the Kingdom HAS COME. If we are in Christ and he is in us then we are already in his kingdom. Yet, we may not yet have our glorified eternal bodies. I believe God does things in stages over...
  2. P

    Why Did God create the being who He knew would become Satan?

    Hello Skywatch89, I will say up front I do not particularly study this topic but I have wondered about this same Question and have formed my own theory. I'm not trying to argue with anyone but would like to hear the ideas from other is any of us have something in common with our guesses. Since...
  3. P

    Genesis 2:7 Explains Why Functional Information Exists In Biology

    Well, the Image is a favorite topic of mine. Sorry I've worn you out with it. My goodness VladtheDestroyer! Thank goodness I know I'm NOT in any pit. At the moment my guess is you are tired of it. intertextuality means:Shaping of a text's meaning by another... it is the shaping of a text's...
  4. P

    Genesis 2:7 Explains Why Functional Information Exists In Biology

    But I have always, so far, found supporting scripture which supports what I believe. In fact, I would just be studying along and read a scripture that would lead me to other scripture and when I read them together they helped me learn and opened my eyes. Give me an example where I have not...
  5. P

    Genesis 2:7 Explains Why Functional Information Exists In Biology

    I'm not basing my concept on the fact that The spiritual God is a plurality because of creating an image. In fact I've tried to say that there is ONE God who created ONE image and used it multiple time for different sorts of work. I'm basing the plurality of God due to statement about his...
  6. P

    Returning after a long hiatus

    Welcome back. I always have stayed connected with TOL but it has been some time before I could write again; so, I'm a-come-back too. My husband and I are caring for a 102 3/4 old mother whose health has begun to go-down-hill less than a year ago but have care for grandchildren who are now...
  7. P

    Genesis 2:7 Explains Why Functional Information Exists In Biology

    JudgeRightly ... Hello friend Nice to hear from you: Na Na NUH Na Na Just kidding.
  8. P

    Genesis 2:7 Explains Why Functional Information Exists In Biology

    Hello VladtheDestroyer, Well, I did not say our Savior was a created image. I'm trying to introduce the concept that an invisible spiritual living God could create a living image to represent HIMSELF within our world. If HE could do such a thing for Adam #1, then we know HE could do the same...
  9. P

    Genesis 2:7 Explains Why Functional Information Exists In Biology

    Now back to your original statement: Genesis 2:7 Explains Why Functional Information Exists In Biology. Now that I've address my ideas of who God is as the Spirit, as The Father LORD God's chosen IMAGE, and as our Lord Jesus, who came in the image of the Father and was given All things from...
  10. P

    Genesis 2:7 Explains Why Functional Information Exists In Biology

    Because I actually used scripture [God's inspired WORD in the OT and God's NT spoken WORDS through our God the CHRIST] and used intellect to show you how I see what I believe. Look at Posts #14 and 11. What I write is formed/based upon scripture interpreting itself. Give me your verse which say...
  11. P

    Genesis 2:7 Explains Why Functional Information Exists In Biology

    A lot of my reasoning of God's WORD was covered in Post #11. It was getting so long I chose to stop where I did and cover more later. But #11 covered much of my discoveries of how God the Spirit had his image before the world was created and manifested visually. And yes, God had HIS IMAGE before...
  12. P

    Genesis 2:7 Explains Why Functional Information Exists In Biology

    Yes, and our Lord Jesus was the WORD of God, who was with God and was God as stated by the writer of John 1:1-2 If God was able to manifest a body for Adam as HIS human child, then why wouldn't HE have been able to manifest himself as a son of man/SON of God by using the seed of woman with...
  13. P

    Genesis 2:7 Explains Why Functional Information Exists In Biology

    You are wrong about any JW ideas for I do base my thoughts on what I see in King James Version of scripture. I do not mind if you disagree and I appreciate your actually reading my thoughts without being rude. Thank you.
  14. P

    Genesis 2:7 Explains Why Functional Information Exists In Biology

    The term ground was used to represent the elements of our earthly realm which God literally chose to use to form man. I don't think it means every element but rather the specific elements. Also ground figuratively represented those earthly elements which had life added to them. To me the term...
  15. P

    Genesis 2:7 Explains Why Functional Information Exists In Biology

    Yes, God gives of his spiritual nature and of life in measures. God created mankind male female. I believe that this was their first measure of life. God did not loose any part of himself to do so ... because... all things consist of God and are in God. He is merely able to allocate it to...
Top