Why can't my sister sign into this forum?

glorydaz

What in the world is going on? Is there a trick to getting in here? She tried to register and it asks her how many books in the Bible. She said 66 and it said the answer is incorrect.

Does anyone have a clue?

Lon

Perhaps have her try with "https://theologyonline.com/" The preceding https:// [hypertext transfer protocol security) can help ensure a true connection to TOL.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
What in the world is going on? Is there a trick to getting in here? She tried to register and it asks her how many books in the Bible. She said 66 and it said the answer is incorrect.

Does anyone have a clue?

The real question is, "Why can't glorydaz sign into this forum for like the last I don't know how many months?" Which is to say, long time no see, glorydaz; nice to see you after all this time!! Hope everything's going well with you. :)

glorydaz

The real question is, "Why can't glorydaz sign into this forum for like the last I don't know how many months?" Which is to say, long time no see, glorydaz; nice to see you after all this time!! Hope everything's going well with you. :)

Well, how sweet you are 7djengo7. Everything is going fine here, considering all this lockdown stuff. Not that I went anywhere anyway. I do stop by here and read on occasion, but that's about all I can muster up. So much water under the bridge, ya know? I was thinking if my sister got on, I'd get back into posting, but she may not feel like it now anyway. Thanks for your kind words.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Well, how sweet you are 7djengo7. Everything is going fine here, considering all this lockdown stuff. Not that I went anywhere anyway. I do stop by here and read on occasion, but that's about all I can muster up. So much water under the bridge, ya know? I was thinking if my sister got on, I'd get back into posting, but she may not feel like it now anyway. Thanks for your kind words.

My pleasure, glorydaz. Nice to hear from you!

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Glorydaz! I've been thinking about you the last few days.
Good to hear from you.
GOD bless you!

way 2 go

Does anyone have a clue?

you're alive :banana:

what operating system ,ios , windows 10 , android,
what internet browser , explorer , edge , safari , firefox