Video of inventor of PCR test and several other people

Gary K

Banned
This video just blew me away. I learned a ton from this. It kept me captivated. If you've never heard Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test, speak on it you'll find this fascinating. There is a lot of rough language, but it's not there to shock. It's the way the people who were speaking on HIV and AID speak naturally.

Mullis speaks on the usage of the how the PCR test was misused.

After listening to this video I see major parallels in how the medical community used HIV/AIDs to create fear and loathing in the 80s, and how they are doing exactly the same thing today with the coronavirus. The medications they used for HIV/AIDS destroyed those who were said to have the disease. In other words the treatment they used was worse than the disease, just like the treatments they have used for coronavirus are far worse than the disease.

This is a must watch video. It's about an hour long, but extremely informative.

chair

sigh. PCR is just a technology. It has to be used correctly. That is not a secret, and never has been.

Gary K

Banned
sigh. PCR is just a technology. It has to be used correctly. That is not a secret, and never has been.
Funny how you post 8 minutes after I did and try to debunk a 53+ minute video of which a great portion of is the inventor of the test speaking of his experience. You don't even want to know the truth. It's abhorrent to you. Yeah, you're the CCP guy alright. Nothing but distraction and obfuscation.