Trump to nominate third Supreme Court Justice

genuineoriginal

President Donald Trump has already had to fill two vacancies in the Supreme Court caused by the death of Antonin Scalia and the retirement of Anthony Kennedy.
It now looks like President Donald Trump will be filling a third vacancy in the Supreme Court:

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019

Editor's Note; We first posted this story in September, 2018. Sadly we were correct, as Justice Ginsburg underwent surgery on December 15th to remove a cancerous growth from her lungs. We are reposting it since so many people contacted us to ask if it was true, which sadly, it is. She did not appear for oral arguments on January 7, 2019, & it is becoming increasingly clear that she will not ever return to the bench.

While the Nation is preoccupied with the appointment of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy, it appears there will soon be another vacancy on the US Supreme Court

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.

She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including ranking Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i wish bader a successful recovery and rejoice that her foolish voice will no longer be heard on the supreme court

What slimeball moves will the dems come up with to block the next appointee? Any guesses?

they tried to paint Kavanaugh as a serial rapist (hey, good move dems - piss off the guy who you're going to be arguing cases in front of by lying about him :chuckle: )

i figger the next guy will be smeared with the pedophile label - hard to think where else they might go

ok doser

Everyone was expecting this. Ginsberg's healthy had been deteriorating for years.

i think the dems were hoping hoping hoping that she'd outlast trump's first term

there's gonna be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth over this

The Berean

i wish bader a successful recovery and rejoice that her foolish voice will no longer be heard on the supreme court

What slimeball moves will the dems come up with to block the next appointee? Any guesses?

they tried to paint Kavanaugh as a serial rapist (hey, good move dems - piss off the guy who you're going to be arguing cases in front of by lying about him :chuckle: )

i figger the next guy will be smeared with the pedophile label - hard to think where else they might go
I'd like to see Amy Coney Barret nominated to see how the Dems will try to attack a Catholic woman who has seven kids, two of them adopted from Haiti, and one a special needs child.

ok doser

I'd like to see Amy Coney Barret nominated to see how the Dems will try to attack a Catholic woman who has seven kids, two of them adopted from Haiti, and one a special needs child.

yeah that would be fun to watch

i believe their heads would explode :chuckle:

and there's gonna be a lot of pressure on trump to nominate a woman