THE TRUMP (SIN) FINDER GENERALS

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Since the 'Russia collusion scam' might be coming to a close, the newest trend in evil is to perpetually look into Trump's personal relationships. The problem is, the far-left zealots can't use this approach to actually bring down Trump. What they're accusing him of doesn't qualify as 'High Crimes and Misdemeanors.' However, it does provide exciting fodder for the 'far-left monkeys.' And, some of those same monkeys are among us here on TOL. Their 'nasty' little minds are focusing on and reveling in every salacious story coming down the pike. These are types of people you don't want in your home or anywhere near your wallet or purse :).

If the truth be told, this newest angle is all the left has at this time. At some point they'll conceive of something else and drop this one. They're looking at anything to throw at the 'Proverbial WALL :).' These 'sore losers' cannot/will not, let it go that Hillary was a horrendous candidate and she LOST. Their RATH knows no bounds, and neither does their idiocy and their child-like behavior. Trump is doing a fine Job, however, they REFUSE to acknowledge this as a fact, as well as, the truth. Truth and facts are Kryptonite to far-left zealots.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
rahm-emanuel-quote-were-going-to-make-progress-on-the-peoples-business.jpg

Special Council Ken Starr spent almost 5 years investigating President "Bill" Clinton and the Republicans resisted every effort to wrap it up sooner!

In the interest of "fairness," our conservative "friends" can have no objection to having the Mueller Investigation go on for another 4 years!

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
rahm-emanuel-quote-were-going-to-make-progress-on-the-peoples-business.jpg

Special Council Ken Starr spent almost 5 years investigating President "Bill" Clinton and the Republicans resisted every effort to wrap it up sooner!

In the interest of "fairness," our conservative "friends" can have no objection to having the Mueller Investigation go on for another 4 years!

I really don't think so. However, you have a right to your own opinion, even if it's not Copacetic.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I knew this thread would draw some 'flies.' It looks like I was right. I hope the 'lefties' have some fun here. They only have one little problem, in the 'War of Words' they'll always end in defeat. However, if they're willing to go 'toe to toe' with 'Old GM,' more power to them.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Nothing gets the masses as fired up as the sins other commit. There isn't a one of them that will admit to the sin in their own life. They're just as dirty a rat as the other guy.

How many people do you know who have cheated on three wives in succession, or bragged about getting away with sexual assault?

How many of them had to pay a huge settlement for committing fraud?

Maybe you and I live in different environments, but I don't know very many who fit either of those, and none at all who fit both.

And that's just scratching the surface.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am going to ask the 'usuals' that like to follow Grosnick around the stop following him around the board. The head bumping is getting old. That is why I kick certain people from his threads. I ask Grosnick to return the favor and not disrupt the threads of his detractors.