know my breach of promise.

So why do you still believe
that God will never break a promise
to you when it it written...

and ye shall
know my breach of promise?

Ben Masada

Numbers Chapter 14 Verse 34

After the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise. So why do you still believe
that God will never break a promise to you when it it written...and ye shall

All God's promises are conditional to our observance of the Law. It means that's not God Who causes the breach of the promises but ourselves.

Kott

BANNED
Banned
All God's promises are conditional to our observance of the Law. It means that's not God Who causes the breach of the promises but ourselves.

Isaiah
Chapter 45
Verse 7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace,
and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

that God is not the cause for all things
when it it written...

I the LORD do all these things.

Ben Masada

Isaiah Chapter 45 Verse 7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. So why do you still believe that God is not the cause for all things when it it written... I the LORD do all these things.

When HaShem created the first man and woman, He blessed them and said, "Now, be fruitful and multiply and fill up the earth." (Genesis 1:28) Today, we have billions of people and you are part of them. Now, let me ask you a question: Did God create you? Yes or no? Yes but, through your parents. That's how He created light and darkness; by causing the universe to exist. That's how He created peace and evil; by having caused Mankind to exist.

Light is an accident of matter; darkness is the absence of light; if God had not created the universe which is composed of matter, nothing that exists would exist. Isaiah 45:7 would not be correct if God had not created man; or light and darkness if God had not caused the universe to exist. That's how Isaiah had in mind that God created every thing. Now, the reason why we cannot blame God for having created evil is Freewill granted to man. Man ill-uses it and evil is done.

Last edited:
I believe the willful sinning is within the context of doing so as an enemy of God, that this passage of Hebrews is speaking to apostasy, a person who decided they prefer sin and being an enemy of God, dog turning from Christ and returning to his vomit, that such a deliberate sinner is in big trouble. You can find in Numbers 15:29-31 this differentiation God makes between an in His face, rebellious sinner, and the ignorant sinner who's weak, who falls into temptation, but without intent to be evil, in defiance of God. There's clearly a difference between doing something you shouldn't do as the flawed fools we are, and doing it with the intent that God can just bugger off, and you prefer doing evil. There's no sacrifice for the "presumptuous" sinner in the law, demonstrating that God distinguishes sin in degree, based upon intent. This is likely what Hebrews had in mind, somebody who turns on Christ and goes back to sin. Hebrews goes on shortly, in Hebrews 12, to talk about the consequences of a believer sinning.

It's good these days that we have easy parallel Bibles, like this, where you can compare the verse across translations in a flash: http://biblehub.com/hebrews/10-26.htm

You may relate to it yourself, that in your Christian experience, when you've sinned you've not likely done so because you're on the devil's side that day, done so with the attitude, "I prefer evil, so I do as I please, God!" You probably don't even set out on an evil course, with intent that would say, "I think I'm going to sin."

It's worth noting that the passage does not say such a person goes to hell, and we know there is sin unto death John spoke to, but those believers not losing their salvation. The passage cannot contradict other Bible teachings and be properly understood, like 1 John 2 or 1 John 5, the concept that, if you sin after being saved, you've had it, are damned, is not Biblical, though it is Biblical you could suffer God's chastisement, or even death. There is the case of the Christian that is saved, as if, by fire, 1 Corinthians 3:15, and the retribution of God does not imply damnation for any born again Christian, Romans 8:1, Romans 8:37-39.

As to God creating evil, it is good to point out that God does not sin, never tempts anybody to sin, and is no party to anybody's sin. God is not evil, like men are evil. God is holy, holy, holy, is absolute holiness. Bringing evil does not mean sin, in terms of God, rather bad things, as in judgments, but righteous judgments. It's like the sort of evil you may say of a dark sky, a wall cloud, looking evil, this evil of no immoral component, rather a reference to something bad happening, something unpleasant. And God does not cause all things. As mentioned, our sins are squarely on us. God's primary complaint is that He isn't causal in mankind, that we should serve righteousness, that we don't choose righteousness, rather choose sin. If the Bible had mantras, one would be that we don't do the things of God, the things He would do. The devil isn't about, performing God's perfect will, quite the opposite. Everybody is free to even go to hell, and you'll only get there by trampling God's blood, His dead and resurrected body, with your own feet. God, the Savior of grace, sure won't be the cause of that.

More scripture, differentiating sin of ignorance:

1 Timothy 1

12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do...

Luke 12

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

This does therefore mean that sin against God, with a disregard for God, is most serious, that only an abject fool takes sin lightly, believing they will get by with it:

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Numbers
Chapter 14
Verse 34

After the number of the days
in which ye searched the land,
even forty days, each day for a year,
shall ye bear your iniquities,
even forty years, and ye shall
know my breach of promise.

that God will never break a promise
to you when it it written...

and ye shall
That's not for us -

Kott

BANNED
Banned
Revelation
Chapter 21
Verse 8

But the fearful, and unbelieving,
and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers,
and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars,
shall have their part in the lake which burneth
with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Why do liars always believe
Jesus has died for their sins and is their
Lord and Savior. And there will be no lake of fire for them
when it is written...

and all liars,
with fire and brimstone

Revelation
Chapter 21
Verse 8

But the fearful, and unbelieving,
and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers,
and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars,
with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Why do liars always believe
Jesus has died for their sins and is their
Lord and Savior. And there will be no lake of fire for them
when it is written...

and all liars,
with fire and brimstone

Really, just why do they? This is of the order of a most pressing question, to my mind. In the totality of scripture, you can't be a Christian and be a liar, or any other practicing sinner. Though there's a difference between falling into sin, but being repentant, and somebody who just sins as a way of life, I believe there are many deluded people who, in fact, are liars and many other things, who think they're Christian, but you know what? The Holy Spirit clearly isn't in the driver's seat or even the seatbelt, and this begs explanation, then. Consider that, and consider the concept heaven will be full of easy believers, getting their watered down gospel of grace, that rips the rest of the pages out of the Bible, and these words of the Lord Jesus:

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

If people can be the scumbags many are, while claiming to be Christians, if all the mega churches, the Chrislamites, the on and on and on cults, ad nauseam; if all those who believe in a little Jesus and a lot of lies have a street named after them in paradise, why did the Lord say the way is straight and narrow, that few find? I have long believed all liars means all liars, that God isn't winking at hyprocrites.

1 Peter 1

14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Those verses mean something, or they don't. Obviously, they don't mean anything to many, perhaps most. Maybe that's why it's few chosen, few actually born of the Spirit? Maybe this is why this is what you see, people with zero or near zero Holy Spirit fruits? I do fear it's a worse situation, the ice much thinner, than many dream, but neither are they without fault, as the Bible, when taken as a whole, speaks to all these things they ignore.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. Doesn't say "should worship Him," "kindly worship Him," "optionally worship him," "if you can work it in your schedule worship Him"... must worship Him in spirit and in truth, which means right down to the heart, the spiritual core of the inner man, no lies, no fakery, no selective truth, no doctrines of men and demons, no bull. That's what I read.

Galatians 5

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Proverbs 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Kott

BANNED
Banned
More scripture, differentiating sin of ignorance:

1 Timothy 1

12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do...

Luke 12

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

This does therefore mean that sin against God, with a disregard for God, is most serious, that only an abject fool takes sin lightly, believing they will get by with it:

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

2 Corinthians
Chapter 5
Verse 17

Therefore if any man be in Christ,
he is a new creature: old things are passed away;
behold, all things are become new.

Have you become a new creature?

Kott

BANNED
Banned
It means that's not God Who causes the breach of the promises but ourselves.
This is false.
It is God that giveth and God that taketh away.
It is God the make rich and God that maketh poor.
It is God that maketh sick it is God that maketh well.
It is God that maketh dead it is God that maketh alive.
It is God that doeth all things.

Kott

BANNED
Banned
When HaShem created the first man and woman, He blessed them and said, "Now, be fruitful and multiply and fill up the earth." (Genesis 1:28) Today, we have billions of people and you are part of them. Now, let me ask you a question: Did God create you? Yes or no? Yes but, through your parents. That's how He created light and darkness; by causing the universe to exist. That's how He created peace and evil; by having caused Mankind to exist.

Light is an accident of matter; darkness is the absence of light; if God had not created the universe which is composed of matter, nothing that exists would exist. Isaiah 45:7 would not be correct if God had not created man; or light and darkness if God had not caused the universe to exist. That's how Isaiah had in mind that God created every thing. Now, the reason why we cannot blame God for having created evil is Freewill granted to man. Man ill-uses it and evil is done.
Did you make all this up or did someone else tell you all this?

Kott

BANNED
Banned
Really, just why do they? This is of the order of a most pressing question, to my mind. In the totality of scripture, you can't be a Christian and be a liar, or any other practicing sinner. Though there's a difference between falling into sin, but being repentant, and somebody who just sins as a way of life, I believe there are many deluded people who, in fact, are liars and many other things, who think they're Christian, but you know what? The Holy Spirit clearly isn't in the driver's seat or even the seatbelt, and this begs explanation, then. Consider that, and consider the concept heaven will be full of easy believers, getting their watered down gospel of grace, that rips the rest of the pages out of the Bible, and these words of the Lord Jesus:

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

If people can be the scumbags many are, while claiming to be Christians, if all the mega churches, the Chrislamites, the on and on and on cults, ad nauseam; if all those who believe in a little Jesus and a lot of lies have a street named after them in paradise, why did the Lord say the way is straight and narrow, that few find? I have long believed all liars means all liars, that God isn't winking at hyprocrites.

1 Peter 1

14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Those verses mean something, or they don't. Obviously, they don't mean anything to many, perhaps most. Maybe that's why it's few chosen, few actually born of the Spirit? Maybe this is why this is what you see, people with zero or near zero Holy Spirit fruits? I do fear it's a worse situation, the ice much thinner, than many dream, but neither are they without fault, as the Bible, when taken as a whole, speaks to all these things they ignore.

John 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. Doesn't say "should worship Him," "kindly worship Him," "optionally worship him," "if you can work it in your schedule worship Him"... must worship Him in spirit and in truth, which means right down to the heart, the spiritual core of the inner man, no lies, no fakery, no selective truth, no doctrines of men and demons, no bull. That's what I read.

Galatians 5

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

Proverbs 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

How many lies can you tell
before God will call you a liar?

Kott

BANNED
Banned
If you hear or see a woman
claiming to be of God and they are preaching
and teaching in the churches or outside the churches
where men are present. And claiming to be pastors and bishops
or anything of authority other than a prophetess.
Are they committing a sin by disobeying this commandment
of God as written in the new testament of the Holy Bible?

1 Timothy, Chapter 2
11: Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12: But I suffer not a woman to teach,
nor to usurp authority over the man,
but to be in silence.