The Durham Report

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"Obama knew Hillary knew Biden knew"

I call shenanigans on that last one. I doubt Biden knows when he's filled his shorts.

ok doser

"If we say they're not whistleblowers then we can block their testimony! They're not whistleblowers! They're not whistleblowers!"

Derf

View attachment 6974

Oh, I get it now. Anytime someone suggests a Democrat has committed a crime, open an investigation into the Republican opponent for the same thing.
Hillary colluded with Russia? Investigate Trump for collusion. Biden and Bill sexually assaulted some women 30 years ago? Have some women accuse Trump of sexual assault 30 years ago. Biden and Hillary both mishandled classified materials? Investigate Trump for mishandling documents.

Democrats...the party of projection.

ok doser

Oh, I get it now. Anytime someone suggests a Democrat has committed a crime, open an investigation into the Republican opponent for the same thing.
Hillary collided with Russia? Investigate Trump for collision. Biden and Bill sexually assaulted some women 30 years ago? Have some women accuse Trump of sexual assault 30 years ago. Biden and Hillary both mishandled classified materials? Investigate Trump for mishandling documents.

Democrats...the party of projection.
Also the party of slavery

And the party of Jim Crow

Derf

View attachment 6974

“It’s disgusting really. Absolutely these investigations should be revisited,” he told DailyMail. “There’s no reason why Congress can’t have a series of hearings with the field agents who were pursuing the Clinton Foundation, and public interviews with them as well.”

Well, there might be a reason...if the field agents all commit suicide or something.