So, if this whole COVID crisis is fake and a plot to limit our freedom

chair

...then I'd expect it to continue for a long, long time, Why would those evil organizations and governments want it to stop? If it does end soon, say in the next year or so, and we get our freedoms back- it indicates that it was not in fact an evil plot- and the whole thing was real.

Hilltrot

No one believes your premise that ending it in the next year indicates that is is not an evil plot, so any conclusion you draw is silly.

Most people believe it will end sometime next year, while the after effects of increased government power will remain.

chair

No one believes your premise that ending it in the next year indicates that is is not an evil plot, so any conclusion you draw is silly.

Most people believe it will end sometime next year, while the after effects of increased government power will remain.
...so if the after effects of increased government power do not remain- it will show that you were wrong all along...

Hilltrot

...so if the after effects of increased government power do not remain- it will show that you were wrong all along...

If

1. All the small businesses regain their livelihoods as well as any profits lost due to lockdowns.
2. All the people who lost savings and houses due to lost employment from lockdowns get them back and the income they would have earned with interest.
3. Trump was pronounced president because he would have won if it weren't for the CCP virus and the insane lockdowns and other insanity.
4. WHO officially declares the CCP to be at fault for the devastation caused by the CCP virus and apologizes for supporting them.
5. The Jewish NAZI George Soros admits his fault in the riots and promises to stop meddling in the affairs of the U.S.
6. The FBI and CIA admit they they are evil organizations and asked to be disbanded.
7. CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC admit that they are the propaganda arm or are in charge if the DNC.
8. Google, Facebook, and Twitter admit that they were illegally influencing the election.
9. The Supreme Court rules that lockdowns are illegal government overreach and the states which imposed lockdowns admit their own error.
10. All who died in the rioting or as a result of blanket anti-police actions rise from the dead.

I'll make another judgement.

chair

Well, this is even more of a lost cause than I thought. "If history completely reverses itself in every way, then..."

If this was really about control- COVID won't ever end. They'll keep up the sham, make up new viruses- you name it. But you've basically said "there ain't nothing that will convince me, ever."

Hilltrot

Well, this is even more of a lost cause than I thought. "If history completely reverses itself in every way, then..."

If this was really about control- COVID won't ever end. They'll keep up the sham, make up new viruses- you name it. But you've basically said "there ain't nothing that will convince me, ever."
You, Rusha, and Eider are incredible morons. Would it have been enough to just stop the gassing of the Jews after WWII? If all of the allies got together and said that murdering Jews for giggles was ok but the Jews shouldn't have to worry since the gassing had stopped? It would have been ok by you if no one went on trial and no one was punished? Would it be ok by you if the "moderate" Goering was given a leadership position over what was left of the Jews?

After all the Jews weren't being forced into ghettos anymore and the gassing had stopped, so everything's ok, right?

No you don't. When Germany let the Munich "protestors" loose you'all threw a conniption and sent assassins to kill everyone of them ignoring "international norms".

In the U.S., people have been murdered, people have had their property stolen, peoples have been wrongfully imprisoned. The people in charge of the murders, stolen property, and wrongful imprisonment are being greatly rewarded and given the ability to "regulate" the speech of others.

And somehow you think when all this stops, it'll all be ok. Even though evil was unjustly rewarded and the innocent punished. And those in power agree that it is fine if it happens all over again.

Gary K

Banned

Why else are highly effective treatments made into nothing but highly politicized pariahs??? Which you help to diminish as treatments. You're a part of the conspiracy. Wittingly or unwittingly? I lean towards you being a highly willing participant. Quite possibly a paid participant.

Also click on the links to zinc and vitamin D. They all show highly positive results, and when combined together in a single regimen they stop the coronavirus in it's tracks.

Gary K

Banned

Your buddies, or rather employers, are already predicting the coronavirus will be around, and a threat, for another 10 years. Looks like the "life" of the coronavirus keeps on getting extended time and time again. But, yeah, nothing to see here. Move along.

Gary K

Banned
Chair, why do you engage with these people? Do you really believe that reason, fact, and clear-thinking will prevail? I think that shaming is the better approach. So that is what I do with my very occasional posts.

Shaming has a bad rap, but it can be a force for good:

According to recent studies in evolutionary science, human beings developed the ability to feel shame because it helped promote social cohesion. Our inherited repertoire of emotions, including shame, evolved over the long millennia when we lived in small tribes, when our survival depended heavily on close cooperation and adherence to tribal expectations for behavior. Members who violated the rules would be shunned and shamed; fear of that painful experience encouraged members to obey the rules and work together for the good of the tribe.

So, chair, why do you try to reason with these dimwitted, knuckle-dragging, Mountain Dew quaffing retards?
So, when shaming is attempted by dimwitted, knuckle-dragging, Mountain Dew quaffing retards like you two it's completely ineffective. Stop being like that and maybe someone will listen to you. Who knows? Miracles do happen, and it would take a miracle to get anyone to listen to you dimwitted, knuckle-dragging, Mountain Dew quaffing retards.

See how easy it is to treat you just like you treat us, you dimwitted, knuckle-dragging, Mountain Dew quaffing retard.

Right Divider

Body part
According to recent studies in evolutionary science, human beings developed the ability to feel shame because it helped promote social cohesion. Our inherited repertoire of emotions, including shame, evolved over the long millennia when we lived in small tribes, when our survival depended heavily on close cooperation and adherence to tribal expectations for behavior. Members who violated the rules would be shunned and shamed; fear of that painful experience encouraged members to obey the rules and work together for the good of the tribe.
Sorry, but that's not science. It's just retarded ideas.

Gary K

Banned

Well, here's another one of your heroes saying the vaccines are not enough. But then with Fauci he contradicts himself on a regular basis. But you believe him anyway. Someone lying to you again and again is no reason for you not to trust them.

chair

You, Rusha, and Eider are incredible morons. Would it have been enough to just stop the gassing of the Jews after WWII? If all of the allies got together and said that murdering Jews for giggles was ok but the Jews shouldn't have to worry since the gassing had stopped? It would have been ok by you if no one went on trial and no one was punished? Would it be ok by you if the "moderate" Goering was given a leadership position over what was left of the Jews?

After all the Jews weren't being forced into ghettos anymore and the gassing had stopped, so everything's ok, right?

No you don't. When Germany let the Munich "protestors" loose you'all threw a conniption and sent assassins to kill everyone of them ignoring "international norms".

In the U.S., people have been murdered, people have had their property stolen, peoples have been wrongfully imprisoned. The people in charge of the murders, stolen property, and wrongful imprisonment are being greatly rewarded and given the ability to "regulate" the speech of others.

And somehow you think when all this stops, it'll all be ok. Even though evil was unjustly rewarded and the innocent punished. And those in power agree that it is fine if it happens all over again.
What in the world are you blabbering about?

Gary K

Banned

Well here's some more evidence that "They'll keep up the sham, make up new viruses- you name it."

Yup it's just more evidence of what we've been telling you, and the very evidence that you said would show it's all a scam. And it's coming directly from your trusted source: the WHO. They are pushing greater fear over longer periods of time. Imagine that! They scare you into taking a very questionable vaccine and then immediately inform you that even greater calamity is headed your way.

You asked for it. You got it.

Last edited by a moderator:

chair

Well here's some more evidence that "They'll keep up the sham, make up new viruses- you name it."

Yup it's just more evidence of what we've been telling you, and the very evidence that you said would show it's all a scam. And it's coming directly from your trusted source: the WHO. They are pushing greater fear over longer periods of time. Imagine that! They scare you into taking a very questionable vaccine and then immediately inform you that even greater calamity is headed your way.

You asked for it. You got it.

I got nothing- just a mention of concerns for the future. And-they happen to be right- the next one could be far worse.

My prediction is that the restrictions that are "taking away our Freedom" will disappear soon. Because nobody really wants to "take away your Freedom". Really. It's a not a plot, it's an epidemic.

When the next epidemic comes- and it will-hopefully countries will get organized faster and better, and won't have to limit Freedom so much.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I got nothing- just a mention of concerns for the future. And-they happen to be right- the next one could be far worse.

My prediction is that the restrictions that are "taking away our Freedom" will disappear soon. Because nobody really wants to "take away your Freedom". Really. It's a not a plot, it's an epidemic.

When the next epidemic comes- and it will-hopefully countries will get organized faster and better, and won't have to limit Freedom so much.

The restrictions thay are taking away our freedom will disappear soon?

Yeah right.

Gary K

Banned

LOL. How much more transparent can you be in your denial of facts when they are right in front of you? You said this couldn't be a scam unless there were new viruses announced, new ways to keep on taking away liberties, and I've shown you both in this thread. Warnings of up to a decade of lockdowns and new viruses and new vaccines to you is nothing even though you clearly implied that it was.

You're so blind it's impossible for you to see. What do you think will be left of the world's economy after 10 years of lockdowns. People will be starving to death from lack of food. Is that why there are articles coming out on the availability of insects for food and how "good" they are?

There will be no jobs. No way for people to support themselves unless they turn to crime. Oh, there comes UBI and the total control of every one. When the new fiscal system put in place is completely computerized it's very easy for government to say obey or die. If you don't obey they lock you out of your computerized government account, and you go homeless and starve. They are already saying if you don't get vaccinated no travel for you. Ah, what's that to you. That's no control at all. You think government needs to do it. Same with the monetary controls over everyone's life.

chair

LOL. How much more transparent can you be in your denial of facts when they are right in front of you? You said this couldn't be a scam unless there were new viruses announced, new ways to keep on taking away liberties, and I've shown you both in this thread. Warnings of up to a decade of lockdowns and new viruses and new vaccines to you is nothing even though you clearly implied that it was.

You're so blind it's impossible for you to see. What do you think will be left of the world's economy after 10 years of lockdowns. People will be starving to death from lack of food. Is that why there are articles coming out on the availability of insects for food and how "good" they are?

There will be no jobs. No way for people to support themselves unless they turn to crime. Oh, there comes UBI and the total control of every one. When the new fiscal system put in place is completely computerized it's very easy for government to say obey or die. If you don't obey they lock you out of your computerized government account, and you go homeless and starve. They are already saying if you don't get vaccinated no travel for you. Ah, what's that to you. That's no control at all. You think government needs to do it. Same with the monetary controls over everyone's life.
You are transparently misrepresenting what I've said.

Wait a year- then let's see. Will you be man enough to admit that you were wrong? I doubt it. Honesty isn't your strong side.

Gary K

Banned
You are transparently misrepresenting what I've said.

Wait a year- then let's see. Will you be man enough to admit that you were wrong? I doubt it. Honesty isn't your strong side.

LOL Let's take a look at your claim. I've already disproven your claim that "many months" of animal testing took place. Now I'll show you that they never took place.

Here's a little more evidence of the dishonesty of Fauci and company as to effective treatments