ECT Romans 11:25-36 can't be erased (Israel's Vision will be restored)

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Irrevocable
Jews cut off
Natural branches regrafted in (future tense)
Gentiles grafted in
Enemies of the gospel
Partial Blindness
Fullness of the Gentiles

These phases and context expose the lies of preterists and replacement wolves without fail. The context of these verses are protected by their surrounding chapters.

Anti Zionists Wish they could "Revoke" God's Promises to Jacob's defendants, but they can't. Moses even gambled his salvation on God's promises outweighing human failure.

Exodus 32:32 32 Yet now, if You will forgive their sin—but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book which You have written.”

Anti-Zionists fear how deeply these verses expose their conceited error.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Irrevocable
Jews cut off
Gentiles grafted in
Enemies of the gospel
Partial Blindness
Fullness of the Gentiles

These phases and context expose the lies of preterists and replacement wolves without fail. The context of these verses are protected by their surrounding chapters.

Anti Zionists Wish they could "Revoke" God's Promises to Jacob's defendants, but they can't. Moses even gambled his salvation on God's promises outweighing human failure.

Exodus 32:32 32 Yet now, if You will forgive their sin—but if not, I pray, blot me out of Your book which You have written.”

Gen 48:19 proves you wrong.

(Gen 48:19 YLT) And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

Once you understand Gen 48:19, you won't be so confused about Romans 11:25

(Rom 11:25 YLT) For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of this secret -- that ye may not be wise in your own conceits -- that hardness in part to Israel hath happened till the fulness of the nations may come in;

Zionism is a lie, as is Futurism.

Danoh

Gen 48:19 proves you wrong.

(Gen 48:19 YLT) And his father refuseth, and saith, `I have known, my son, I have known; he also becometh a people, and he also is great, and yet, his young brother is greater than he, and his seed is the fulness of the nations;'

Once you understand Gen 48:19, you won't be so confused about Romans 11:25

(Rom 11:25 YLT) For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of this secret -- that ye may not be wise in your own conceits -- that hardness in part to Israel hath happened till the fulness of the nations may come in;

Zionism is a lie, as is Futurism.

Even within your above incompetent pairing of those two passages (as if they are referring to the same thing); the thing is depicted as future.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Even within your above incompetent pairing of those two passages (as if they are referring to the same thing);

They refer to the exact same thing.

the thing is depicted as future.

Nope.

"hath happened"- that's past tense

"till the fullness of the nations may come in" - Explains how long the hardness in part was to last. Paul then quotes Isaiah and Jeremiah to show that the prophecies were in the process of being fulfilled.

The one thing you Darby Followers fail miserably at is not understanding that when Jesus, and NT writers quoted OT prophecies, it was because the OT prophecies had been fulfilled, or were in the process of being fulfilled.

beloved57

Irrevocable
Jews cut off
Gentiles grafted in
Enemies of the gospel
Partial Blindness
Fullness of the Gentiles

Israel, Abrahams physical seed, they are not the Children of God Rom 9:8

[FONT=&quot]That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.[/FONT]

DAN P

They refer to the exact same thing.

Nope.

"hath happened"- that's past tense

"till the fullness of the nations may come in" - Explains how long the hardness in part was to last. Paul then quotes Isaiah and Jeremiah to show that the prophecies were in the process of being fulfilled.

The one thing you Darby Followers fail miserably at is not understanding that when Jesus, and NT writers quoted OT prophecies, it was because the OT prophecies had been fulfilled, or were in the process of being fulfilled.

Hi and what you wrote : hath happened " IS NOT IN THE PAST TENSE But in the S PERFECT TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD of a FACT !!

The Perfect tense means that Israel was set aside in the Aorist tense ( in English the Past tense BUT also means it is also in the Greek PRESENT TENSE of Continuous action that makes it the Greek PERFECT TENSE and has continued for over 2000 years , so your ASSUMPTION is WRONG !!

You will never believe that 2 Cor 3:13-16 says that Israel has been set aside !!

dan p

Last edited:

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Israel, Abrahams physical seed, they are not the Children of God Rom 9:8

[FONT="]That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.[/FONT]

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Romams 9 shows that Israel has rebelled and is lead up to Romans 11, where Israel is set aside to be saved at the 2nd Coming.

Nice try. No Jew or gentile in the grace age. You've now strengthened the OP point and shown Dispensational theology to be correct.

beloved57

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Romams 9 shows that Israel has rebelled and is lead up to Romans 11, where Israel is set aside to be saved at the 2nd Coming.

Nice try. No Jew or gentile in the grace age. You've now strengthened the OP point and shown Dispensational theology to be correct.
Israel Abrahams descendants according to the flesh, are not the children of God Rom 9:8 !

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Israel Abrahams descendants according to the flesh, are not the children of God Rom 9:8 !

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Abrahams descendants are no more Israel than Moses is the same person as Noah.

Jacob's descendants are Israel's descendants. Jacob is Israel. Romans 9 specifies that Israel is rebellious and in present perilous times.

All of Romans 9 says this. Are you now saying God called Abraham Israel and could you please produce that verse?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Jacob's descendants are Israel's descendants. Jacob is Israel. Romans 9 specifies that Israel is rebellious and in present perilous times.

All of Romans 9 says this. Are you now saying God called Abraham Israel and could you please produce that verse?

You Darby Followers just don't get it.

(Rom 4:11) And he received circumcision as a sign, a seal of the righteousness that he had by faith while he was still uncircumcised. So then, he is the father of all who believe but have not been circumcised, in order that righteousness might be credited to them.

Those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the Israel of God.

Those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the children of Abraham, they are the sons of God.

Quit looking to the flesh!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Moses even gambled his salvation on God's promises outweighing human failure.

Good thread!
:thumb:

The apostle Paul did a similar thing.

Romans 9:3 KJV
(3) For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:

God's Truth

Israel is all those who come to Jesus by living faith no matter what nationality and ethnicity they are.

It must have seemed as if all Jews were cut off, hardened, and blinded by God forever, and that an ethnicity of people was permanently disallowed from ever being saved again.

However, Paul assures the listener that all Israel will be saved...that is, any potential believer from the nation of Israel are not being kept out by God and not allowed to be grafted back in to true Israel and thus being saved...that any Jew who would believe in Jesus---can do so, so that all Israel, true Israel will be saved; for leaving out a race of people would leave out those who make up together true Israel.

Certainly, all Israel being saved is not about every single Jew is going to be saved.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Israel is all those who come to Jesus by living faith no matter what nationality and ethnicity they are.

It must have seemed as if all Jews were cut off, hardened, and blinded by God forever, and that an ethnicity of people was permanently disallowed from ever being saved again.

However, Paul assures the listener that all Israel will be saved...that is, any potential believer from the nation of Israel are not being kept out by God and not allowed to be grafted back in to true Israel and thus being saved...that any Jew who would believe in Jesus---can do so, so that all Israel, true Israel will be saved; for leaving out a race of people would leave out those who make up together true Israel.

Certainly, all Israel being saved is not about every single Jew is going to be saved.

Could you please show exact scripture that says Israel is not Jacobs descendants? It must say Israel is no longer Jacob's descendants.

Scripture please? It must use the word Israel and redesignate it.

Romans 9-11 designates Israel the descendants of Jacob, under Moses.

So, what now?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, Tet.
And I provided you with the scripture that showed it.
You have a real hard time accepting scripture for what it actually says.

You didn't answer the questions Tam.

Here they are again:

Are believers in the Body of Christ written in the book?

Are people blotted out of the book that God has written?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Romans 9-11 designates Israel the descendants of Jacob,

Er, no.

(Rom 9:6) It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.

You Darby Followers like to go on and on about Paul's epistles. Yet, at times, it's as if you guys have never read them.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Er, no.

(Rom 9:6) It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.

You Darby Followers like to go on and on about Paul's epistles. Yet, at times, it's as if you guys have never read them.

Let's do this again.

Could you please show exact scripture that says Israel is not Jacobs descendants? It must say Israel is no longer Jacob's descendants.

So, what now?

I'm waiting. To support your claim, you need to contextually exegete Romans 9-11.

Can you do so and prove Israel is replaced?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's do this again.

So, what now?

I'm waiting.

Here it is again:

What part of the bold/underline do you not understand?

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Here it is again:

What part of the bold/underline do you not understand?

That is not the context of that verse.

Again... could you please quote scripture properly?

Er, no.

Let's do this again.

So, what now?

I'm waiting. To support your claim, you need to contextually exegete Romans 9-11.

Can you do so and prove Israel is replaced?