Question for Knight or someone that knows.

BabyChristian

:hammer::hammer: :hammer:

I would have PMed this to Knight rather than doing it this way but am not allowed PMing.

SINCE I CAN'T PM ANYONE NOR DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING, I THOUGHT MAYBE I'D ASK WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? I DONATED $100 ANONYMOUSLY THE OTHER DAY (BUT KNIGHT KNOWS I DONATED IT I'M SURE, MAYBE I'M WRONG,) [I did get the thank you in my PM box but that's computer generated I'm sure] BECAUSE I JUST DIDN'T WANT THE FIASCO THAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR TO HAPPEN AGAIN WHERE I DONATED $690 THEN SOME REFUNDS WERE GIVEN BACK BECAUSE WHEN I MENTIONED IT TO MY HUSBAND, HE SAID IT WAS TOO MUCH. I CONTACTED KNIGHT AND HE GAVE ME SOME $ BACK. MY INTENTIONS WERE GOOD LAST YEAR AND AGAIN THIS YEAR, NO HARD FEELINGS, THOUGH I CERTAINLY COULD HAVE BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS SO OBVIOUS WHAT KNIGHT WAS DOING BY GIVING ME JUST SOME BACK. I EVEN MENTIONED IT TO HIM BUT HE SAID, "THAT WOULD TAKE ALL THE FUN OUT OF DONATING." OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES. I WANTED IN THE END TO PAY $180 MORE AND JUST BE DONE WITH IT AND BE A LIFETIME MEMBER.

THIS TIME I DONATED $100 AND NOW I SEE I HAVE NOTHING I'M ALLOWED TO DO SUCH AS PM, POST IN CHAT AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING. *SO CONFUSED*

SO LAST YEAR'S TELETHON COUNTED TOWARD MEMBERSHIPS AND THIS YEAR'S DOESN'T? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS CHANGE TO ME? WHAT CHANGED FROM LAST YEAR?

DIANE

This is how the donations and refunds went:

Payments

Aug 23, 2010 $70

Sept 9, 2010 $250.00

Sept 12, 2010 $250.00

Sept 12, 2010 $120.00
----------------------------

Donated $690

Refunds

Sept 9 $250.00

Sept 12 $120.00
--------------------------------------------------

Refunded $370.00

Total donations

$690 minus refunds of $370

equals a donation of $320 AND THAT OF COURSE DOESN'T COUNT THE $100 I gave the other day.

If he'd accepted the $180 I then offered him for a lifetime membership (which made sense to my husband and to me)
I would have paid $500. But he wouldn't allow it.

So now I'd like to know why during this same telethon, my $100 doesn't count toward my membership?

SO HERE'S PROOF THAT I GAVE $ THE OTHER DAY, IT'S SMALL, HAVE TO CLICK IT TO ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO VIEW IT.

Watch me get nailed for this post. *cringes and runs*

Last edited:

BabyChristian

My email says I have an PM but my PM box is full. I've never seen it look like this before.

Is this an error?

Suddenly, for the first time in my life on TOL it's saying I've reached my maximum PMs inbox and outbox.

genuineoriginal

My email says I have an PM but my PM box is full. I've never seen it look like this before.

Is this an error?

Suddenly, for the first time in my life on TOL it's saying I've reached my maximum PMs inbox and outbox.

Your membership status was reset to that of a new registration, now it is at registered plus. It looks like it happened at the time of your last donation.
I am just a member and can't do anything but watch, but I believe this is a glitch that Knight should be fixing soon, so be patient.
Meanwhile, you have too much information in the OP, so please remove all the information about the donations.
:doh:

BabyChristian

Your membership status was reset to that of a new registration, now it is at registered plus. It looks like it happened at the time of your last donation.
I am just a member and can't do anything but watch, but I believe this is a glitch that Knight should be fixing soon, so be patient.
Meanwhile, you have too much information in the OP, so please remove all the information about the donations.
:doh:

Hope so.................and thanks.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Is this an error?

Your Gold subscription expired.

Subscribers are allowed far more messages in their PM in box.

I renewed your subscription, for your donation in the TOL-A-THON. I must have forgot to do it at the time.