Putin Laughing His Butt Off

Gary K

Banned
Creepy Joe is making a real creepy president. I wonder how many little girls he gets to sniff now.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The excruciatingly painful full video

If Joe was a dog, any kind owner would have him put down.

ok doser

The virtual Munich conference - this is, apparently, being totally ignored by the MSM

Screenshot_20210222-184310_Chrome.jpg

ok doser

Keep in mind when you listen to this one that he's reading from a teleprompter.

The only way to spare more pain and more loss the only way ... these millstones no longer mark our national mourning these milestones I should say no no longer mo m-mark our national mourning.

Last edited:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I thought they were going to wait like a year or two before making Kamala officially the president. I guess they can't wait.

ok doser

Keep in mind when you listen to this one that he's reading from a teleprompter.

The only way to spare more pain and more loss the only way ... these millstones no longer mark our national mourning these milestones I should say no no longer mo m-mark our national mourning.
I keep coming back to this and I'm pretty sure at this point that what happened was his script got jumbled. I believe that he was expecting something in between the first part and "these milestones", something along the lines of "... to reduce the deaths is to comply with the request to wear seven masks on your face. Otherwise we will continue to have these milestones."

But going off script forced him to fall back on his own abilities, which have never been strong and are now almost totally gone.

ok doser

O
M
G

Never mind the flipflop, listen to him barely rambling through his nonsense before falling asleep