Phony G-O-D!!!!

Letsargue

Phony G-O-D!!!!

Stoop Headed, - Ig'norant, - Phony Bunch of LYING Self Called "christians". - You Are A Christian "I-F" You (( "F-I-T" )) The Word Of GOD // CHRIST //// - "PUT ON CHRIST, Put ON Nothing BUT The Word of God" In Your Mind -- ((((( ""Galatians 3:27 KJV"" )))))!!!!!! - What Did GOD S-A-Y?? --- Not A THING You False Lying F-o-o-l-s --- S-A-Y!!!!!!!

What Did GOD S-A-Y - You Ig'norant Fools?????
((((( Matthew 5:18 KJV ))))) --//-- ((((( Luke 16:16-17 KJV )))))!!!!!

What Is A ""Christian"" Supposed To TEACH??? ----- N-O-T-H-I-N-G But The ""E-X-A-C-T WORD OF G-O-D"", As It Is Written!! - What Is the WORD OF GOD?? -- J-u-s-t / ""J-U-S-T"" What IS IN The BIBLE; Nothing ELSE!!! -- And You All Do Nothing But Teach Everything That Comes TO Your Phony christian MINDS, And You A-L-L Are "DIFFERENT" from Each Other. - Different Christians??? --- N-O-O-O!!!! - Different Stupid LYING FOOLS that Don't Know Anything ABOUT CHRIST!!! -- Christ Is The "TRUTH" / The "WORD OF GOD" /// G-O-D!!! -- GOD IS All Things That "T-R-U-L-Y EXIST"; not Said By a bunch of Lying FOOLS!! -- Satan IS The F-A-T-H-E-R of ALL LIARS!!
Again, -- What Did G-O-D SAY?? - Not What Any of You Stupid children of The Devil Teach!!! ---- Just Keep ON Teaching Y-o-u-r ""L-I-E-S"", and Never CARE What Christ Said TO Y-O-U!!! -- ((((( John 8:44 KJV )))))!!!!! -- You ""A-L-L"" and Don't CARE!!!! -- N-O-O-O-O???? --- ((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))))!!!! -- NOW Accept Again ALL Your LIES, and Spit on Christ the ONLY TRUTH, // JUST the Total Word of God that IS Written and "SPOKEN" By Christ!!!!!

None of You Will Even Care What is the Truth / Christ / ""L-O-V-E""!!! - Your World IS Filled With Nothing BUT "HATE"!!! -- (( Watch Your TV ))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081816

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Phony G-O-D!!!!

Stoop Headed, - Ig'norant, - Phony Bunch of LYING Self Called "christians". - You Are A Christian "I-F" You (( "F-I-T" )) The Word Of GOD // CHRIST //// - "PUT ON CHRIST, Put ON Nothing BUT The Word of God" In Your Mind -- ((((( ""Galatians 3:27 KJV"" )))))!!!!!! - What Did GOD S-A-Y?? --- Not A THING You False Lying F-o-o-l-s --- S-A-Y!!!!!!!

What Did GOD S-A-Y - You Ig'norant Fools?????
((((( Matthew 5:18 KJV ))))) --//-- ((((( Luke 16:16-17 KJV )))))!!!!!

What Is A ""Christian"" Supposed To TEACH??? ----- N-O-T-H-I-N-G But The ""E-X-A-C-T WORD OF G-O-D"", As It Is Written!! - What Is the WORD OF GOD?? -- J-u-s-t / ""J-U-S-T"" What IS IN The BIBLE; Nothing ELSE!!! -- And You All Do Nothing But Teach Everything That Comes TO Your Phony christian MINDS, And You A-L-L Are "DIFFERENT" from Each Other. - Different Christians??? --- N-O-O-O!!!! - Different Stupid LYING FOOLS that Don't Know Anything ABOUT CHRIST!!! -- Christ Is The "TRUTH" / The "WORD OF GOD" /// G-O-D!!! -- GOD IS All Things That "T-R-U-L-Y EXIST"; not Said By a bunch of Lying FOOLS!! -- Satan IS The F-A-T-H-E-R of ALL LIARS!!
Again, -- What Did G-O-D SAY?? - Not What Any of You Stupid children of The Devil Teach!!! ---- Just Keep ON Teaching Y-o-u-r ""L-I-E-S"", and Never CARE What Christ Said TO Y-O-U!!! -- ((((( John 8:44 KJV )))))!!!!! -- You ""A-L-L"" and Don't CARE!!!! -- N-O-O-O-O???? --- ((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )))))!!!! -- NOW Accept Again ALL Your LIES, and Spit on Christ the ONLY TRUTH, // JUST the Total Word of God that IS Written and "SPOKEN" By Christ!!!!!

None of You Will Even Care What is the Truth / Christ / ""L-O-V-E""!!! - Your World IS Filled With Nothing BUT "HATE"!!! -- (( Watch Your TV ))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 081816

Always nice to hear from ya, "Crazy Man."