Pedo Pete is in big trouble

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Recently Liz peak wrote an article saying that Biden will definitely not be running for a second term. That is quite a headline, and it is also an admission by the Democrats that they know they will lose if the story is true. Here she is on Fox News business

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Regarding all the negative coverage on the usual fake news channels, if Rush Limbaugh were alive he would take a guess that this was being initiated by the top dogs in the Democrat party. When Democrats want to get rid of one of their top people the first thing they do is give the green light to fake news to start running the stories which fake news actually should have been running all the time if they were real news

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Dems, media make it clear they don't want Biden to run again: Rand Paul

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., tells 'The Ingraham Angle' it's clear Democrats and the media want to stop President Biden's 2024 run.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Yeah, Republicans shouldn't be rooting too much for the removal of Joe Biden from office. It's exactly what the dems want right now.

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
How many people believe that something significant is going to come out of this before the next election? I believe that something will come out of it, possibly not earth-shattering, but something quite significant nonetheless

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Trish Regan: Biden is 'living a fairytale' with these lies

Trish Regan reacts to positive job numbers, but still says President Joe Biden is 'living in a fairytale' with lies that the economy is still in good shape & that the United States' inflation problem is not his fault

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
I mentioned in another thread, I was surprised to learn that Merrick Garland appointed and independent counsel to look into Biden's documents scandal. That's a big deal. We all know what happens when independent counsel start, they don't stop until somebody goes to jail. And apparently the guy that he appointed is a Republican. Did anybody else hear that in the news?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I mentioned in another thread, I was surprised to learn that Merrick Garland appointed and independent counsel to look into Biden's documents scandal. That's a big deal. We all know what happens when independent counsel start, they don't stop until somebody goes to jail. And apparently the guy that he appointed is a Republican. Did anybody else hear that in the news?
Did Garland appoint a Republican or a RINO?