Moderna: booster shots forever

way 2 go

Booster shots forever as well as permanent discrimination against unvaccinated.

Just what I predicted a year or so ago. This is about control, and nothing else.

400,000,000 is enough for 10 shots each in canada

Screenshot_2021-09-17 Ezra Levant 🍁 ( ezralevant) Twitter.png

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Agreed. Fully.

I've never had a flu shot either, I've watched way too many people get really sick because of them. What's more I only rarely get the flu. Maybe 3 times in the last 20 years.
😐 The early 90's was the last time I got it...Once I learned about the different strains, and how it was a crap-shoot if the vaccine you had that year will be effective, it seemed kind of pointless.

The only time I remember getting the Flu in all this time was, ironically enough, right before all the Covid silliness started; November of 2019.

Go figure :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
😐 The early 90's was the last time I got it...Once I learned about the different strains, and how it was a crap-shoot if the vaccine you had that year will be effective, it seemed kind of pointless.

The only time I remember getting the Flu in all this time was, ironically enough, right before all the Covid silliness started; November of 1999.

Go figure :rolleyes:
LOL. In 1999 huh? Just before covid? Looks like one of my typos.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
When I was working in healthcare, it was optional unless I had patient contact, in which case it was mandatory. I was never sure at the time whether that was a state regulation or just my own hospital's policy.

marke

4dchess. So that's what you call all of Fauci's lying.
Fauci funded the development of Covid-19 and now portrayshimself as some sort of expert who can save us from the virus. Fauci is a lying leftist quack who is getting paid a million dollars every 2 years for occupying the prominent position in science and government he does not deserve.

Gary K

Banned
Fauci funded the development of Covid-19 and now portrayshimself as some sort of expert who can save us from the virus. Fauci is a lying leftist quack who is getting paid a million dollars every 2 years for occupying the prominent position in science and government he does not deserve.
He's been corrupt for decades and is still in place. So he's only a front man willing to lie for those corrupt people who hold the real power.