Is Nancy Pelosi going to impeach the pope next?

marke

Power-mad democrats seem to think everyone should be bowing down to them if they do not want to be destroyed. (Possible fake news story, like the Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory invented by Hillary and her hired guns.)

WASHINGTON, D.C.—After being denied communion in her home city of San Francisco, House Speaker Pelosi has retaliated against the insult by introducing articles of impeachment against Pope Francis.

"Denying me the Eucharist is a high crime. It's not even the Pope's job to deny communion to anyone," said Pelosi to gathered reporters in Washington. "Who does he think he is? He's gone mad with power! It is, therefore, my solemn Constitutional duty to draft articles of impeachment to be sent to the Senate so Pope Francis can be tried for his crimes."

Right Divider

Body part
Power-mad democrats seem to think everyone should be bowing down to them if they do not want to be destroyed. (Possible fake news story, like the Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory invented by Hillary and her hired guns.)

WASHINGTON, D.C.—After being denied communion in her home city of San Francisco, House Speaker Pelosi has retaliated against the insult by introducing articles of impeachment against Pope Francis.

"Denying me the Eucharist is a high crime. It's not even the Pope's job to deny communion to anyone," said Pelosi to gathered reporters in Washington. "Who does he think he is? He's gone mad with power! It is, therefore, my solemn Constitutional duty to draft articles of impeachment to be sent to the Senate so Pope Francis can be tried for his crimes."
Babylon Bee is a comedy site.