How are the Election court cases going?

chair

It's pretty clear by now that the claims of election rigging had no solid basis. The courts have thrown all these lawsuits out- including courts with many Trump appointees. I noticed "radio silence" on this topic here recently. Anybody willing to admit that it's over?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's pretty clear by now that the claims of election rigging had no solid basis. The courts have thrown all these lawsuits out- including courts with many Trump appointees. I noticed "radio silence" on this topic here recently. Anybody willing to admit that it's over?
LOL, as if courts decide truth. There was a large amount of fraud, but it won't be exposed because the courts are a part of the system that created the fraud. Even Trump appointees are part of a pool of people that have to prove they lack judgement and will toe the party line in order to be in the pool, so those appointments won't be as bad as they could be from Trumps point of view, but it can't help much either.

I haven't followed any of the court proceedings beyond headlines that I can't unsee as I pass through places on the internet, and I was predicting losses in the court before there was a trend so I don' know any details on the points of law. And I'm not great at predicting, but it wasn't

chair

Are you from mainland China?
No, though I've visited there. Why do you ask? Maybe you should ask the Supreme Court justices that question. But I suggest you word it differently: "Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party of the United States?"

Hilltrot

No, but you just admitted to being paranoid and ridiculous.
Pee-pee truthers like yourself are far more ridiculous than I could ever hope to be.

At least literate people realize what I say is tongue-in-cheek.

Unfortunately, you and Rusha are serious in your fanatical stupidity.

chair

Pee-pee truthers like yourself are far more ridiculous than I could ever hope to be.

At least literate people realize what I say is tongue-in-cheek.

Unfortunately, you and Rusha are serious in your fanatical stupidity.
It is often difficult to tell the difference between tongue in cheek and real opinions. especially on a site like this