Fauci: I'll tell you whether you can celebrate Christmas or not

marke

The democrat fascists don't see a problem with putting the American people under heavy mandates they think should not apply to themselves. They did that with Obamacare and they did that with masks, social distancing, and travel restrictions. They are not good people. They are corrupt, greedy, self-centered, blind, proud, and brutally authoritarian.

Megyn Kelly slammed President Joe Biden and Dr. Anthony Fauci over vaccine and mask mandates and said she’s “sick of this bullshit.”

During Kelly’s “The Megyn Kelly Show” Tuesday on Sirius XM radio, the host talked about how ESPN’s Allison Williams left the network over the company’s vaccine mandate and called out Fauci’s comments on whether Americans can get together for the holidays. (RELATED: Megyn Kelly Says She Left ‘Son’s School’ After Boys Were Asked Weekly If They’re ‘Still Sure’ They Were Boys)
“It’s down to Fauci like ‘hmm, I’ll decide whether you have Christmas, I’ll decide whether you have Thanksgiving,'” the former Fox News host shared with her guest Eric Bolling. (RELATED: Megyn Kelly Defends Piers Morgan, Says ‘In An Era Of Free Speech Being Stifled’ We ‘Need More’ Like Him, Not ‘Fewer’)
It comes at the 11 minute mark.
WATCH:

“No, you won’t, you won’t decide,” she exclaimed. “We’ll decide for ourselves. We don’t need you to tell us whether we should gather with our family over Christmas.”
“I’m so sick of this bullshit,” Kelly continued. “These federal bureaucrats thinking that they can control our every move.”
Kelly then pivoted to mask mandates for kids.

“They’ve already got their hand over my kids mouths all day long at school with these unnecessary masks,” Megyn shared. “Which the CDC’s own study shows do nothing to stop the spread of COVID in children in the school setting. A reality they won’t acknowledge.”
“In the meantime, the Biden administration continues to flaunt its own mandates on all of us,” Kelly said. “The president and Mrs. Biden were in a restaurant in D.C. just last weekend where you do have to have a mask on inside at the restaurant.”
“This stupid ass rule where you have to have it on your face while you walk in, you walk to your table, ” she added. “You can take it off at your table. The virus magically knows to stay just at your table and to not jump to the people passing through leaving the restaurant or going to the bathroom. It’s ridiculous.”

“But hey it’s his team that’s forcing these things on us,” Kelly continued. “If I got to do it, so does he. But as it turns out, no, he didn’t do it and neither did Mrs. Biden they were walking out of the restaurant in the plain view of everybody and they weren’t wearing masks.”
The host said that the president “flauting” the rules showed even he “knows it’s bull, even he knows this is all theater.”

marke

The democrat fascists don't see a problem with putting the American people under heavy mandates they think should not apply to themselves. They did that with Obamacare and they did that with masks, social distancing, and travel restrictions. They are not good people. They are corrupt, greedy, self-centered, blind, proud, and brutally authoritarian.

Megyn Kelly slammed President Joe Biden and Dr. Anthony Fauci over vaccine and mask mandates and said she’s “sick of this bullshit.”

During Kelly’s “The Megyn Kelly Show” Tuesday on Sirius XM radio, the host talked about how ESPN’s Allison Williams left the network over the company’s vaccine mandate and called out Fauci’s comments on whether Americans can get together for the holidays. (RELATED: Megyn Kelly Says She Left ‘Son’s School’ After Boys Were Asked Weekly If They’re ‘Still Sure’ They Were Boys)
“It’s down to Fauci like ‘hmm, I’ll decide whether you have Christmas, I’ll decide whether you have Thanksgiving,'” the former Fox News host shared with her guest Eric Bolling. (RELATED: Megyn Kelly Defends Piers Morgan, Says ‘In An Era Of Free Speech Being Stifled’ We ‘Need More’ Like Him, Not ‘Fewer’)
It comes at the 11 minute mark.
WATCH:

“No, you won’t, you won’t decide,” she exclaimed. “We’ll decide for ourselves. We don’t need you to tell us whether we should gather with our family over Christmas.”
“I’m so sick of this bullshit,” Kelly continued. “These federal bureaucrats thinking that they can control our every move.”
Kelly then pivoted to mask mandates for kids.

“They’ve already got their hand over my kids mouths all day long at school with these unnecessary masks,” Megyn shared. “Which the CDC’s own study shows do nothing to stop the spread of COVID in children in the school setting. A reality they won’t acknowledge.”
“In the meantime, the Biden administration continues to flaunt its own mandates on all of us,” Kelly said. “The president and Mrs. Biden were in a restaurant in D.C. just last weekend where you do have to have a mask on inside at the restaurant.”
“This stupid ass rule where you have to have it on your face while you walk in, you walk to your table, ” she added. “You can take it off at your table. The virus magically knows to stay just at your table and to not jump to the people passing through leaving the restaurant or going to the bathroom. It’s ridiculous.”

“But hey it’s his team that’s forcing these things on us,” Kelly continued. “If I got to do it, so does he. But as it turns out, no, he didn’t do it and neither did Mrs. Biden they were walking out of the restaurant in the plain view of everybody and they weren’t wearing masks.”
The host said that the president “flauting” the rules showed even he “knows it’s bull, even he knows this is all theater.”
Hundreds of thousands of Americans are refusing to get the vaccine for religious reasons yet the left remains intent on destroying them if they do not give up their religious views. That is not American, that is tyrannical satanic fascism.

In the never-ending saga of vaccine mandates, a San Diego family has joined the rally for freedom.

The family of a Scripps Ranch High School student athlete has retained the Thomas More Society to file a lawsuit against the San Diego Unified School District for religious discrimination.

The district is forcing a 16-year-old student athlete to make the difficult choice between giving up everything she’s worked for, including a potential athletic scholarship, or violating her religious beliefs by getting the vaccine.

And you and I know that’s no choice at all.

To learn more about vaccine mandate cases that we’re taking on, I invite you to join us TOMORROW night at 8:00 pm ET for an exclusive webcast.

Ignoring the pleas of thousands of parents, San Diego Unified School District is requiring every student age 16 or older to get the Covid shot, and is offering no accommodations for those with religious objections to the vaccines currently available.

Our client is an outstanding student-athlete who is hoping to earn an athletic scholarship so she can further her athletic career and pursue an education at a top college.

You and I have listened to the left shout about “equality’ and “equity” for all – but it’s clear that they only care about those buzzwords when it fits their agenda.

This unconstitutional vaccine mandate forces countless young students to make the impossible decision of what to give up – their education or their deeply held beliefs.

mark, we at the Thomas More Society are doing everything in our power to protect religious freedom and fight against dangerous attacks on liberty like this.

And we want to keep you updated on the latest developments – which is why I hope you’ll join our exclusive webcast TOMORROW night by following this link.

We’ll keep doing our utmost to protect religious liberty knowing we couldn’t fight our battles without warriors like you by our side.

Thank you for standing for liberty with us.

Gratefully,
Andrew Bath

Andrew Bath
Executive Vice President and General Counsel