ESCAPE FROM POLITICAL MADNESS

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have come to a conclusion that politics will not be a part of my life anymore. Which doesn't mean I'm gonna stop voting. Donald Trump and the Republican party will always be able to count on my vote. I've grown weary over all of the fighting, division, obstruction, violence, (both verbal and physical) caused by the far-left Democratic party. I quit watching Hannity a while back and have also stopped watching Tucker Carlson. I will no longer listen, watch or read anything involving the political climate in our nation. It's all so nerve-racking and upsetting. I see our country is in a downward spiral and I don't see any resolution or change in this negative direction we're heading in.

Does anyone else share in this feeling/decision?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I have come to a conclusion that politics will not be a part of my life anymore. Which doesn't mean I'm gonna stop voting. Donald Trump and the Republican party will always be able to count on my vote. I've grown weary over all of the fighting, division, obstruction, violence, (both verbal and physical) caused by the far-left Democratic party. I quit watching Hannity a while back and have also stopped watching Tucker Carlson. I will no longer listen, watch or read anything involving the political climate in our nation. It's all so nerve-racking and upsetting. I see our country is in a downward spiral and I don't see any resolution or change in this negative direction we're heading in.

Does anyone else share in this feeling/decision?

Yep. I mostly listen to Rush because that way you get the news and feel happy about it. Get a year subscription for $50, and you can either watch or listen to every episode ever!! ....plus other stuff too: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

Its the best $50 bucks I ever spent and it lasts a year. I can listen and watch at my leisure

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I wonder what John 'Duke' Wayne would think of this political mess? I once was in the presence of the Duke himself. What a guy.

WizardofOz

Both the GOP and DNC are corrupt and inept and are mostly two wheels of the same machine. The differences between them are small and both stand for big government spending, huge deficits and endless global military action. They both work to limit individual freedom. Most politicians are bought and paid for by special interests with various media outlets working to do nothing but vilify one side while advancing the other.

Choosing between Republicans and Democrats is a false dilemma and one of the biggest scams this country allows to perpetuate.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Only post on this thread if you're willing to admit, in public that you're no longer interested in political intrigue. All other opinions will be directed to another political thread.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Only post on this thread if you're willing to admit, in public that you're no longer interested in political intrigue. All other opinions will be directed to another political thread.
I tried the politics debate thing for over a year here, GM. Much of it when you were taking a break.

I grew weary of proving how great Trump is and has been because the left refuses to admit ANYTHING good about our President. So I'm just a cheerleader for Trump now, a true Trump supporter. I had a feeling that election day and it was good. The most amazing non-spiritual event in my life. Reminds me, it's time to watch the footage again from November 2016 election. Priceless.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I tried the politics debate thing for over a year here, GM. Much of it when you were taking a break.

I grew weary of proving how great Trump is and has been because the left refuses to admit ANYTHING good about our President. So I'm just a cheerleader for Trump now, a true Trump supporter. I had a feeling that election day and it was good. The most amazing non-spiritual event in my life. Reminds me, it's time to watch the footage again from November 2016 election. Priceless.

Good post, PJ

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
At some point in time, according to the Bible, the 'antiChrist' will rule the entire world. He will control all the financial transactions, politics, etc. His 'rule' will be short lived. However, he will have complete and utter control.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I should have taken this thread's advice when you posted it. Since then I have engaged some real losers here. Now I have to binge watch Archer to get back into a good mood