Deliberately deceptive democrat Marxist political and media spins

marke

Among those who understand things, this democrat spinning of the truth into a lie is called "Lying propaganda." Sadly, our current administration and the administration's lapdogs in government agencies are all guilty of promoting deranged leftist lies for the democrat party. Remember Hillary's suggestion that the Benghazi Muslim 'mob' violence was sparked by a justifiable reaction to a bad movie made by a Christian American filmmaker? She claimed itt definitely was not a planned terror attack."

Or Joe Biden's suggestion that increasing economic activity in his allegedly rapidly growing and prosperous economy is driving gas prices up, not his shutdown of American fossil fuel production.

Or Ilhan Omar's defense of Muslims and attack on Americans by suggesting Americans are wrong to take offense at Muslims just because "some people did something" on 9-11.

"For far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen, and frankly I'm tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it," Omar said. "CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties."

How about the poor sap reporting that what she was hearing was "let's go, Branden," as if that was supposed to change the truth people were hearing into a lie more acceptable towards democrats and leftists.

CNN does not hesitate to blame Riuttenhouse for murdering black folk even though everything about their twisted narratives has been lies. Now CNN is trying to hide the fact that a BLM terrorist murderer murdered innocent children in Wisconsin by refusing to tie the black racist terrorist to his murders, and simply reporting that the car did it.

CNN was thrashed so severely on social media for deceptively blaming a car for the Waukesha Christmas parade massacre instead of the repeat felon that the outlet was forced to walk back its misleading headline.

Exactly a week after the tragedy in Waukesha, CNN duplicitously insinuated that a car was the cause of six deaths and 62 people being injured, including 18 children. The corporate media outlet crafted a tweet that read: "Waukesha will hold a moment of silence today, marking one week since a car drove through a city Christmas parade, killing six people and injuring scores of others."

"For far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen, and frankly I'm tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it," Omar said.

First of all she is a lair. Second, how long has she lived here? A few years. I hope the next POTUS has the balls to deport her.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
"For far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen, and frankly I'm tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it," Omar said.
So take your tired butts back to whatever crappy third world country you crawled out of. America will be better off with you gone.

marke

So take your tired butts back to whatever crappy third world country you crawled out of. America will be better off with you gone.
Muslims like Omar do not love God, Christians, or Jews.

ilhan-omara-hate.jpg

Gary K

Banned
"For far too long we have lived with the discomfort of being a second-class citizen, and frankly I'm tired of it, and every single Muslim in this country should be tired of it," Omar said. "CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties."

Yeah, you lost so many civil liberties and faced such extreme persecution you were elected to a high public office. :rolleyes: