Christ Sheep shall hear His Voice !

beloved57

Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Thats a guaranteed promise that Christs Sheep shall hear His voice in the Gospel. Now that means that its also guaranteed that His Sheep will be given spiritual life, since it takes that to hear spiritually ! Its only with spiritual life do we have a spiritually hearing ear. Jesus says that they which are of God heareth Gods words Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God[born of God Jn 1:13]
heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Jesus also said he that is of the truth, heareth His voice Jn 18:37

Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice., That Identifies His Sheep !

Lowly one

When you say hear His voice are you meaning a literal voice or a spiritual thing that Jesus uses supernatural to communicate? Or if you read the Bible and interpret it the correct way and see that as Gods voice speaking to you?

beloved57

When you say hear His voice are you meaning a literal voice or a spiritual thing that Jesus uses supernatural to communicate? Or if you read the Bible and interpret it the correct way and see that as Gods voice speaking to you?

Hi I already stated what I meant by hearing!

Lowly one

U mind stating more clearly cause what you stated could mean different things. I’m not trying to be a wise guy.

Nanja

Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Thats a guaranteed promise that Christs Sheep shall hear His voice in the Gospel. Now that means that its also guaranteed that His Sheep will be given spiritual life, since it takes that to hear spiritually ! Its only with spiritual life do we have a spiritually hearing ear. Jesus says that they which are of God heareth Gods words Jn 8:47

47 He that is of God[born of God Jn 1:13]
heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice., That Identifies His Sheep !

Amen Brother, it's Christ's sheep exclusively, which have been Born of God John 8:47a that shall be given the spiritual ability to Hear God's Words [Christ's Voice] which are Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13.

The Voice here in John 10:16 that they shall Hear is the Gospel, and the Hearing is accompanied with believing / Faith which is a fruit of the Spirit given to His Sheep in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

Eph. 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Prov. 20:12 The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the LORD hath made even both of them.

beloved57

Amen Brother, it's Christ's sheep exclusively, which have been Born of God John 8:47a that shall be given the spiritual ability to Hear God's Words [Christ's Voice] which are Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13.

The Voice here in John 10:16 that they shall Hear is the Gospel, and the Hearing is accompanied with believing / Faith which is a fruit of the Spirit given to His Sheep in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

Eph. 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Prov. 20:12 The hearing ear, and the seeing eye, the LORD hath made even both of them.

Amen and Amen Sister!

beloved57

See men naturally, though we have ears, they cant hear spiritually Sure we can hear physically with physical ears, but not spiritually.Naturally our ears are uncircumcised Acts 7:51

Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Its those who are spiritually circumcised in heart that have ears to hear Rom 2:29

29 but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

beloved57

Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.,

To be of the truth I believe is to be born of the Spirit of Truth or the Spirit Jn 3:6,8

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

The Spirit if you recall is the Spirit of Truth Jn 14:16-17

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Jn 15:26

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Jn 16:13

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

When one is born of the Spirit of truth, the Spirit in them gives an inward attestation to the truth of the Gospel !

Hes that unction John writes of also here 1 Jn 2:20,

Hence we then can submit to the Truth of the Gospel Eph 1:13

in whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Nanja

See men naturally, though we have ears, they cant hear spiritually Sure we can hear physically with physical ears, but not spiritually.Naturally our ears are uncircumcised Acts 7:51

Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Its those who are spiritually circumcised in heart that have ears to hear Rom 2:29

29 but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Amen Brother, the natural man with an uncircumcised heart and ears Acts 7:51, no matter how religious in their false doctrines they may be, will always resist the Spirit. However, those given a Circumcised Heart and Hearing Ears in New Birth when they're Born of the Spirit, are they whom Paul calls a True Jew Inwardly Rom. 2:29; and it's proof-positive that they are one of Christ's Sheep which shall Hear His Voice !

beloved57

Amen Brother, the natural man with an uncircumcised heart and ears Acts 7:51, no matter how religious in their false doctrines they may be, will always resist the Spirit. However, those given a Circumcised Heart and Hearing Ears in New Birth when they're Born of the Spirit, are they whom Paul calls a True Jew Inwardly Rom. 2:29; and it's proof-positive that they are one of Christ's Sheep which shall Hear His Voice !

Exactly Sister ;)

clefty

exactly...

He seems disappointed...or surprised...or upset...anything but “I knew it”...odd since HE MADE THEM TO CIRCUMCISED AND STIFF NECKED TO REJECT

so let me guess...inward Jew and circumcised heart but outward worshiping on NOT His day He made covenant with His inward Jew circumcised heart people

and prolly eating Ham too...LOL...stiffnecks...

“But But we did all this for you even cast out demons...”

If you claim to be IN HIM you must LIVE AS HE DID...1 John 2:6

if you don’t it’s ok you were not called...or elected...nor was it determined for you to be His people...as there remains a sabbatismos for them Heb 4:9

He knows His who obey Him and live and love JUST AS He did...you know since He made you to do so...you know created you in His likeness...

unless He didn’t and THAT is why your fruits are NOT like His...or His peoples

if you don’t you were not called to be His...

clefty

Indeed...and this spiritual person who is “inner jew” and circumcised heart will as Paul says ESTABLISH the Law...not claim it is done away with... or was changed or “not for me”...

But as Paul said...”copy me as I copy Christ”...and Paul went to worship on Sabbath and Festivals...Peter even kept kosher...

Yup by your fruits we will know if you are called to be elect or “His people”...by how you live “proof positive” we can tell if you are His sheep and hear His voice say “follow me”...”do what they teach from Moses seat”....”keep the commanmdments as I have”...”think NOT that I have come to abolish the Law”...

if INDEED you are NOT stiffnecked but inwardly Jewish and circumcised you will LIVE AS PAUL AND PETER AND YAHUSHUA DID even though you are NOT ethnically Jewish...you know OUTWARDLY JEWISH or circumcised...oh wait you are a girl...nevermind the outward circumcision thingy...LOL

And you will keep Sabbaths and NOT eat Ham because you were elected chosen and determined to be grafted INTO the Family that keeps the Sabbath and EATS NO HAM...you know as you will match the other branches that are NOT cut off for unbelief...

yup you’ll be a citizen of Israel...CHOSEN...ELECT...no longer foreign or stranger but INDEED called by Him and since before you were born to live and love JUST AS Yahushua did...

if you are NOT living as He is or keeping the commandments as He did YOU ARE A LIAR if you say “I know Him” and the truth is NOT in you...

is ok if you do NOT because that only means you were NOT called...or determined to be part of His people...is WHY His Spirit you have resisted...because you are a natural man SORRY woman with uncircumcised heart and ears...

PROOF POSITIVE by their fruit we will know...IF you match the branches NOT cut off for unbelief...or not...quite simple...

Oh and if you are NOT stiffnecked and resisting the Spirit you will respond to other posters who are also called and elect...because we are born of the Spirit who Paul calls the True Jew...

you will NOT neglect to fellowship or ignore posters who are also led by His Spirit to live as He did...and copy Paul as he copied Christ....

looking forward to our fellowship...right?

HalleluYah...

Lowly one

The scriptures you are sending are the same that most other Christians would site. They all believe they have spiritual ears to hear. The testimonies I’ve seen The Holy Spirit or Jesus Literally talks to them like a voice within them. Or a presence that they are able to interact with when they worship.

beloved57

The scriptures you are sending are the same that most other Christians would site. They all believe they have spiritual ears to hear. The testimonies I’ve seen The Holy Spirit or Jesus Literally talks to them like a voice within them. Or a presence that they are able to interact with when they worship.

No all don't have spiritual ears to hear.

Nanja

Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.,

To be of the truth I believe is to be born of the Spirit of Truth or the Spirit Jn 3:6,8

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

The Spirit if you recall is the Spirit of Truth Jn 14:16-17

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Jn 15:26

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Jn 16:13

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

When one is born of the Spirit of truth, the Spirit in them gives an inward attestation to the truth of the Gospel !

Hes that unction John writes of also here 1 Jn 2:20,

Hence we then can submit to the Truth of the Gospel Eph 1:13

in whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Amen Brother ! Hearing the voice of Christ who is the Truth, mandates that one first be of the Truth John 18:37,

which means being born again of incorruptible seed: To be born of the Spirit.

1 Pet. 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

So Christ's Sheep first experience the New Birth John 3:3 ; a Spiritual Birth: Being born of God, or being born of the Spirit of Truth John 16:13,

then they can Hear Christ's Voice of Truth in the Gospel.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

And so then, it's only once Christ's Sheep experience God-Given New Birth of the Spirit, are they given Hearing Ears Prov. 20:12 to Hear the Gospel of their Salvation Eph. 1:13.

beloved57

Amen Brother ! Hearing the voice of Christ who is the Truth, mandates that one first be of the Truth John 18:37,

which means being born again of incorruptible seed: To be born of the Spirit.

1 Pet. 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

So Christ's Sheep first experience the New Birth John 3:3 ; a Spiritual Birth: Being born of God, or being born of the Spirit of Truth John 16:13,

then they can Hear Christ's Voice of Truth in the Gospel.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

And so then, it's only once Christ's Sheep experience God-Given New Birth of the Spirit, are they given Hearing Ears Prov. 20:12 to Hear the Gospel of their Salvation Eph. 1:13.

Praise the Lord!