Cherith Chalet was appointed to serve in the UN

marke

I have mentioned her before but just saw an article and decided to honor her mention again. Her parents were friends with my wife at Bob Jones University in the 1970 and afterward taught Christian School at our church school in Southern Pines. My wife also teaches school there and serves as a pianist for the church services. Cherith was a student here for several years before her family took a mission assignment in the far east.

I mention that to illustrate the fact that many Christian schools have excellent credentials and turn out some of the best-educated high school minds in the nation.

God bless you, Cherith.

marke

I have mentioned her before but just saw an article and decided to honor her mention again. Her parents were friends with my wife at Bob Jones University in the 1970 and afterward taught Christian School at our church school in Southern Pines. My wife also teaches school there and serves as a pianist for the church services. Cherith was a student here for several years before her family took a mission assignment in the far east.

I mention that to illustrate the fact that many Christian schools have excellent credentials and turn out some of the best-educated high school minds in the nation.

God bless you, Cherith.

On an additional note, my wife and Cheriths parents were classmates at Bob Jones University, and classmates with the Hutchinson brothers of national political fame. God bless the good people who graduated from Bob Jones University. I once considered attending Bob Jones after the Army until I found out that the US government refused to allow the GI bill to be applied to the school for anti-religious government reasons.