Bald Erinmarie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 5020

In this thread, erinmarie stated that she would shave her head for $100. Since then, the price has been changed to $100 for a very short haircut, $200 for the shaved head, and $250 for the shaved head, 1 month avatar of the shaved head, and a perpetual profile picture.

As a group, I think we can pull this off. I'll start it off. I pledge $10.

Who else will donate to the head-shaving of erinmarie?

ALL PLEDGES ARE DUE BY 10/15/05. ON THAT DATE, I WILL PM ALL PLEDGERS REGARDING PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS (ASSUMING AT LEAST ONE OF THE AFOREMENTIONED GOALS ARE MET).

Last edited:

dRock

death2impiety said:
I'll donate 20 bux but she has to use her bald head as her avatar.
I would as well. However, I'm kinda in a financial bind right now ( :madmad: ). I will get back to you on this in about a week if the offer is still on the table...

Mr. 5020

dRock said:
I would as well. However, I'm kinda in a financial bind right now ( :madmad: ). I will get back to you on this in about a week if the offer is still on the table...
I say this offer will last until October 10.

erinmarie

If we raised the price, I will not only shave my head, I'll make a pic of me with the shaved head my permanent profile pic, and a pic as my avatar for one month....

dRock

erinmarie said:
If we raised the price, I will not only shave my head, I'll make a pic of me with the shaved head my permanent profile pic, and a pic as my avatar for one month....
raise it to...?

erinmarie

Okay, $100 for a very short haircut. $200 for the shaved head. $250 for the 1-month avatar and perpetual profile pic.

Mr. 5020

erinmarie said:
Okay, $100 for a very short haircut. $200 for the shaved head. $250 for the 1-month avatar and perpetual profile pic.
:thumb:

While we were waiting, I got a few more pledges. They'll be posted soon. Now, to make a sig ad.

dRock

Mr. 5020 said:
:thumb:

While we were waiting, I got a few more pledges. They'll be posted soon. Now, to make a sig ad.
Will join you.

Do you want pledges posted on this thread?

Eowyn

Proverbs 4:11-13
LIFETIME MEMBER
:noway: Oh my. I'm not sure what to think about this! All I can say is good thing The Edge isn't here, we would have another long hair thread! :noid:

erinmarie

REMEMBER THOUGH! No one see the shaved head unless $250 is gathered up! haha.

:thinks to self: Maybe I should have run this by my husband first....hmmm....

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is going to be the BEST THANKSGIVing EVER!!

enjoy!
Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.