Another leftist caught lying about her heritage

marke

The motivation to lie about one's heritage must be fairly strong considering all the rich and powerful government officials who lied their way to the top. Pocahontas Warren even ran for President of the US after lying her way into college and into lucrative jobs on her way to the top. Richard Blumenthal lied about serving in Vietnam to claw his way to the top. Jessica Krug and Rachel Dolezal also claimed to be black even though they were white. Obama claimed to have been born in Hawaii even though there exists no credible record of his birth there, and so forth.

This woman rose to prominence in Canada on her lies but now has been fired. Not all liars have been fired after having been found out. Just those with fewer supporters willing to "fight like hell" to exonerate them even though everyone knows they lied.

An investigation was launched into accusations that a top indigenous health expert in Canada faked a Native American heritage. Colleagues say the indigenous health guru is of European descent.

Carrie Bourassa has made quite a name for herself as a Native American activist. Bourassa is a professor of indigenous health at the University of Saskatchewan, scientific director at the Institute of Indigenous Peoples' Health and Institute of Aboriginal Peoples' Health, and owns Infinity Consulting: "Indigenous strategic planning; Indigenous health consulting and research, education and development."

Bourassa — who also goes by the name of "Morning Star Bear" — is under substantial scrutiny after colleagues became suspicious of her claims that she was a Native American.

During a TEDx Talk at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon in 2019, Bourassa appeared in a blue shawl with her hair braided in cornrows and accessorized with a feather.

"My name is Morning Star Bear," Bourassa tearfully told the audience, then proceeded to claim she was Native American, "I'm Bear Clan. I'm Anishinaabe Métis from Treaty Four Territory."

marke

The motivation to lie about one's heritage must be fairly strong considering all the rich and powerful government officials who lied their way to the top. Pocahontas Warren even ran for President of the US after lying her way into college and into lucrative jobs on her way to the top. Richard Blumenthal lied about serving in Vietnam to claw his way to the top. Jessica Krug and Rachel Dolezal also claimed to be black even though they were white. Obama claimed to have been born in Hawaii even though there exists no credible record of his birth there, and so forth.

This woman rose to prominence in Canada on her lies but now has been fired. Not all liars have been fired after having been found out. Just those with fewer supporters willing to "fight like hell" to exonerate them even though everyone knows they lied.

An investigation was launched into accusations that a top indigenous health expert in Canada faked a Native American heritage. Colleagues say the indigenous health guru is of European descent.

Carrie Bourassa has made quite a name for herself as a Native American activist. Bourassa is a professor of indigenous health at the University of Saskatchewan, scientific director at the Institute of Indigenous Peoples' Health and Institute of Aboriginal Peoples' Health, and owns Infinity Consulting: "Indigenous strategic planning; Indigenous health consulting and research, education and development."

Bourassa — who also goes by the name of "Morning Star Bear" — is under substantial scrutiny after colleagues became suspicious of her claims that she was a Native American.

During a TEDx Talk at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon in 2019, Bourassa appeared in a blue shawl with her hair braided in cornrows and accessorized with a feather.

"My name is Morning Star Bear," Bourassa tearfully told the audience, then proceeded to claim she was Native American, "I'm Bear Clan. I'm Anishinaabe Métis from Treaty Four Territory."
My apologies to OK Closer for not noticing the earlier posting of the same info.