ACCUSATIONAL FALLACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, the far-left Dems are at it again. They're trying their best to impune the character of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. As we all know, a woman named 'Christine Blasey Ford' is accusing Kavanaugh of inappropriate behavior that occurred 36 years ago when they were both in High School. She basis her accusation on some "Repressed memories" with the help of a therapist, and in the presence of her Husband. The 'Accused' has denied this allegation. Ford has no evidence, no witnesses, and no proof. It's just a 'She said, He said' interaction. Ford plans to 'testify' at a hearing, this Thursday. The 'accuser' waits until the 11th hour to make her accusation. It took her close to 40 years to come forward, which makes this accusation rather questionable, at best.

Mudslinging in Politics is nothing new, and this '11th-hour' accusation seems, way too convenient. The Far-left Democratic Party appears to be up to no good with this latest underhanded attempt to thwart the wishes/plans of Donald J. Trump. It has all of the earmarks of more of the same obstructionism that we've been seeing (From the far-left) since Trump has been in office. I believe this has little to do with Ford vs. Kavanaugh, but everything to do with obstructing Donald Trump by any means possible. In my opinion, Ford is either lying, been paid or is just another 'Trump hater' taking advantage of the situation. Why was there no police report going back 36 years ago? Why are her, 'supposed witnesses,' in denial of the event? What is she 'really' hoping to gain from all of this?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I love what you've done with your hair. How do you get it to come out of your nostrils like that?

How do you get to post 'single-sentence wisecracks' that appear to be useless and irrelevant? PM me if you're interested in improving your WIT. I'm offering an BEGINNERS discount. You might just be qualified? :chuckle:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
How do you get to post 'single-sentence wisecracks' that appear to be useless and irrelevant? PM me if you're interested in improving your WIT. I'm offering an BEGINNERS discount. You might just be qualified? :chuckle:
Lessons from a milksop? Perish the thought.

Jerry Shugart

Well, the far-left Dems are at it again. They're trying their best to impune the character of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Not just the "far-left" Democrats but all of them are intent on denying Kavanaugh the nomination no matter how low they must go.

The fairy tales invented by the Democrats will backfire on them because most Americans are not as stupid as the Democrats imagine! Most Americans can spot a smear job when they see it. The Dems have dug their own graves!

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
It's impossible to know whether the accusations against Kavanaugh are true . He does deserve presumption of innocence . But the notion that the Democrats would deliberately orchestrate a smear campaign against him and have paid some woman to make false accusations against him is ludicrous .
Ford has nothing to gain by making false accusations against Kavanaugh . If her accusations prove to be lies she will be in serious trouble and could very well lose her job as a professor of psychology wherever she teaches . And it could cause her to be denied employment at other universities if this happens . Kavanaugh might even bring a lawsuit against her
Personally , I don't think he should be on the supreme court even if he has never committed any kind of sexual assault or sexual misconduct of any kind , because he's opposed to everything we liberals believe in : gay rights, women's reproductive rights , the right of citizens to freedom from being exploited and harmed by corporate greed etc . Many other Americans agree with me .

Jerry Shugart

Personally , I don't think he should be on the supreme court even if he has never committed any kind of sexual assault or sexual misconduct of any kind , because he's opposed to everything we liberals believe in : gay rights, women's reproductive rights , the right of citizens to freedom from being exploited and harmed by corporate greed etc .

He is for the most important thing--that the Constitution is the law of the land and the Supreme Court Justices should not legislate from the bench!

glorydaz

It's impossible to know whether the accusations against Kavanaugh are true . He does deserve presumption of innocence . But the notion that the Democrats would deliberately orchestrate a smear campaign against him and have paid some woman to make false accusations against him is ludicrous .
Ford has nothing to gain by making false accusations against Kavanaugh . If her accusations prove to be lies she will be in serious trouble and could very well lose her job as a professor of psychology wherever she teaches . And it could cause her to be denied employment at other universities if this happens . Kavanaugh might even bring a lawsuit against her
Personally , I don't think he should be on the supreme court even if he has never committed any kind of sexual assault or sexual misconduct of any kind , because he's opposed to everything we liberals believe in : gay rights, women's reproductive rights , the right of citizens to freedom from being exploited and harmed by corporate greed etc . Many other Americans agree with me .

Nonsense. The Dems will go as low as it takes. If you don't know that, your head is stuck in the sand.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... everything we liberals believe in : gay rights...

gays have the right to be tried and executed

horn said:
...women's reproductive rights...

women have the right to reproduce, with their husband's assistance

horn said:
...the right of citizens to freedom from being exploited and harmed by corporate greed ...

i don't have any idea what you're talking about here - do you have a specific example in mind?

horn said:
...Many other Americans agree with me...

half of all americans have IQs less than 100 :idunno:

MrDante

Well, the far-left Dems are at it again. They're trying their best to impune the character of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. As we all know, a woman named 'Christine Blasey Ford' is accusing Kavanaugh of inappropriate behavior that occurred 36 years ago when they were both in High School. She basis her accusation on some "Repressed memories" with the help of a therapist, and in the presence of her Husband. The 'Accused' has denied this allegation. Ford has no evidence, no witnesses, and no proof. It's just a 'She said, He said' interaction. Ford plans to 'testify' at a hearing, this Thursday. The 'accuser' waits until the 11th hour to make her accusation. It took her close to 40 years to come forward, which makes this accusation rather questionable, at best.

Mudslinging in Politics is nothing new, and this '11th-hour' accusation seems, way too convenient. The Far-left Democratic Party appears to be up to no good with this latest underhanded attempt to thwart the wishes/plans of Donald J. Trump. It has all of the earmarks of more of the same obstructionism that we've been seeing (From the far-left) since Trump has been in office. I believe this has little to do with Ford vs. Kavanaugh, but everything to do with obstructing Donald Trump by any means possible. In my opinion, Ford is either lying, been paid or is just another 'Trump hater' taking advantage of the situation. Why was there no police report going back 36 years ago? Why are her, 'supposed witnesses,' in denial of the event? What is she 'really' hoping to gain from all of this?

You are consistent i will give you that. this falls right in line with your scathing rebuke and blanket dismissal and ridicule of all those men who waited 35 years to come forward about their supposed molestation by Catholic priests.
You have denounced hte mudslinging and attention seeking men who made all those fake accusations about priests...right?

MrDante

gays have the right to be tried and executed

97990765tringulorosa-pgina70.jpg

images

stat...rdgallery1.jpg

DgL5GQZX4AAu3Ed.jpg

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Assuming she is one of the many Americans that agree with you, she has plenty to gain.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are consistent i will give you that. this falls right in line with your scathing rebuke and blanket dismissal and ridicule of all those men who waited 35 years to come forward about their supposed molestation by Catholic priests.
You have denounced hte mudslinging and attention seeking men who made all those fake accusations about priests...right

The last word is what 'Old GM' is. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.