A promising COVID Treatment

chair

No interest in this potential cure? I guess it's of no interest because it...wasn't endorsed by Trump? Because it is reported in MSM?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
No interest in this potential cure? I guess it's of no interest because it...wasn't endorsed by Trump? Because it is reported in MSM?
You mean it was reported in the Jerusalem Post and that the CDC has no interest in it. There is no interest in chloroquine either, but I suspect it wasn't effective as the Zinc it was supposed to be taken with.

chair

You mean it was reported in the Jerusalem Post and that the CDC has no interest in it. There is no interest in chloroquine either, but I suspect it wasn't effective as the Zinc it was supposed to be taken with.
I meant that the Medical Expert Community here on TOL ignored this- perhaps if the right sites or political leaders mentioned it it would be considered real or important.

chair

To call them "thoroughly tested" when they required emergency authorization to be used is a stretch.
Um- emergency authorization because, well there's an emergency. But they were thoroughly tested- otherwise we would have had them 8 or 9 months ago.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes. This particular one is very preliminary- it has only been checked on a few patients so far.
Unlike the vaccines, which have been thoroughly tested.
Frankly, I am not overly sold on the vaccines either.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can understand being hesitant- it's a natural reaction to something that we aren't that familiar with.
Normally, I am extremely pro-vaccine. My hesitancy is due to the political motivation to expedite the vaccine prior to the election.

Thankfully, my mom will be getting hers today. I don’t expect to be vaccinated before summer.

Last edited:

Gary K

Banned
Still more testing needs to be done- but it's a good start:

I'll check if there's been a paper published about this yet.
Why would anyone want to wait until the latter stages of the coronavirus illness to stop the cytokine storms? They can be completely eliminated by taking Ivermectin or HCQ early in process along with zinc and taking vitamin d3 on a daily basis before you get sick. Prevention is much better than any other form of health care.

By the way, this is the first time I've seen this. I don't pay much attention to your posts. I don't find anything uplifting or useful in them.

chair

Why would anyone want to wait until the latter stages of the coronavirus illness to stop the cytokine storms? They can be completely eliminated by taking Ivermectin or HCQ early in process along with zinc and taking vitamin d3 on a daily basis before you get sick. Prevention is much better than any other form of health care.
Clearly the thousands of doctors who aren't using your cures are idiots. As are those who promote prevention- with a vaccine.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Clearly the thousands of doctors who aren't using your cures are idiots. As are those who promote prevention- with a vaccine.
No, just you. There is more $$ in worthless vaccines which don't have their contents on the labels..

Last edited: